Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Paulatuk airport (Canada) / OACI CYPC/ IATA YPC
Paulatuk is located close to Paulatuk, Paulatuk at 1 mile↑, Cape Parry at 56 mile↑, Colville Lake at 169 mile↑, Holman at 177 mile↑, Sachs Harbour at 183 mile↑, Tuktoyaktuk at 218 mile↑, Fort Good Hope at 245 mile↑, Kugluktuk at 250 mile↑, Inuvik at 250 mile↑, Camp Farewell at 264 mile↑,
5 m = 16 ft
- runway 02T/20T : 1219 m = 4000 ft
aerial view of Paulatuk
METAR for Paulatuk airport - CYPC
CYPC 281300Z 25003KT 15SM OVC007 M10/M11 A3019 RMK ST8 SNW CVR/MUCH LOOSE SLP226
Decoded METAR for Paulatuk Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPC on Wednesday 28th of April 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 days and 24 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -10 °C = 14 °F and dew point is -11 °C = 12 °F . This correspond to 92% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 250°.
Clouds : overcast at 700 ft = 210 m.
Remarks : ST8 snow W CVR/MUCH LOOSE Sea Level Pressure SLP=226
TAF for Paulatuk airport - CYPC
CYPC 092244Z 0922/0924 VRB03KT P6SM -SN SCT015 BKN090 TEMPO 0922/0924 5SM -SN BKN015 OVC090 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 101545Z
Decoded TAF for Paulatuk Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYPC on Wednesday 9th of December 2020 at 22:44 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 158 days and 14 hours and 40 minutes ago. A 2 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday 9th of December 2020 à 22:00 heure TU to Thursday 10th of December 2020 à 00:00 heure UTC
0922/0924 VRB03KT P6SM -SN SCT015 BKN090
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m broken at 9000 ft = 2740 m
temporarily from Wednesday 9th of December 2020 à 22:00 heure TU to Thursday 10th of December 2020 à 00:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0922/0924 5SM -SN BKN015 OVC090
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
broken at 1500 ft = 460 m overcast at 9000 ft = 2740 m
NOTAM for Paulatuk Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Paulatuk
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 170 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Holman airport (CYHI) at 177 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sachs Harbour airport (CYSY) at 184 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tuktoyaktuk airport (CYUB) at 217 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Inuvik airport (CYEV) at 246 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 246 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) airport (CYCO) at 249 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aklavik airport (CYKD) at 284 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)