Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Peace River airport (Canada) / OACI CYPE/ IATA YPE
Peace River is located close to Peace River, Roma at 1 mile↑, Peace River at 6 mile↑, Grimshaw at 7 mile↑, Berwyn at 12 mile↑, Nampa at 18 mile↑, Dixonville at 23 mile↑, Normandville at 25 mile↑, Springburn at 29 mile↑, Tangent at 31 mile↑, Bluesky at 32 mile↑,
Elevation : 571 m = 1873 ft
- runway 04/22 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 08/26 : 579 m = 1900 ft
aerial view of Peace River
METAR for Peace River airport - CYPE
CYPE 180526Z 01007KT 8SM -RA SCT008 OVC043 11/10 A3006 RMK ST3SC5 SLP195
Decoded METAR for Peace River Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPE on Friday 18th of June 2021 at 05:26 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 3 hours and 25 minutes ago.
Visibility is 13 km = 8 sm.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 10°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 800 ft = 240 m. overcast at 4300 ft = 1310 m.
Remarks : ST3SC5 Sea Level Pressure SLP=195
TAF for Peace River airport - CYPE
CYPE 180533Z 1805/1813 VRB03KT P6SM SCT008 OVC040 TEMPO 1805/1813 5SM -SHRA BR BKN008 OVC020 PROB30 1807/1813 OVC005 RMK NXT FCST BY 180700Z
Decoded TAF for Peace River Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYPE on Friday 18th of June 2021 at 05:33 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 3 hours and 18 minutes ago. A 8 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 18th of June 2021 à 05:00 heure TU to Friday 18th of June 2021 à 13:00 heure UTC
1805/1813 VRB03KT P6SM SCT008 OVC040
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 800 ft = 240 m overcast at 4000 ft = 1220 m
temporarily from Friday 18th of June 2021 à 05:00 heure TU to Friday 18th of June 2021 à 13:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1805/1813 5SM -SHRA BR BKN008 OVC020
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
light intensity shower rain
broken at 800 ft = 240 m overcast at 2000 ft = 610 m
probability of 30% to have from Friday 18th of June 2021 à 07:00 heure TU to Friday 18th of June 2021 à 13:00 heure UTC
PROB30 1807/1813 OVC005
overcast at 500 ft = 150 m
NOTAM for Peace River Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Peace River
- for High Prairie airport (CZHP) at 69 mile↑
- for Grand Prairie airport (CYQU) at 91 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dawson Creek airport (CYDQ) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Slave Lake airport (CYZH) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort St John airport (CYXJ) at 126 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Whitecourt airport (CYZU) at 158 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for High Level airport (CYOJ) at 166 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chetwynd airport (CYCQ) at 166 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)