Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Portage La Prairie Southport airport (Canada) / OACI CYPG/ IATA YPG
Portage La Prairie Southport is located close to Portage la Prairie, Hoop and Holler Bend at 3 miles, Portage la Prairie at 5 miles, Macdonald at 14 miles, Fulton at 15 miles, Tin Town at 19 miles, Elm Creek at 20 miles, Westbourne at 21 miles, Reaburn at 22 miles, MacGregor at 23 miles, Treherne at 27 miles,
METAR for Portage La Prairie Southport airport - CYPG
CYPG 031200Z 11006KT 15SM FEW080 M12/M15 A3004 RMK AC1 FST OBS SLP193
Decoded METAR for Portage La Prairie Southport Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPG on Wednesday 3rd of March 2021 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 17 hours and 57 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -12 °C = 10 °F and dew point is -15 °C = 5 °F . This correspond to 78% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : few clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
Remarks : AC1 FST OBS Sea Level Pressure SLP=193
TAF for Portage La Prairie Southport airport - CYPG
CYPG 022330Z 0300/0312 34015KT P6SM FEW030 SCT240 BECMG 0304/0306 VRB03KT RMK NXT FCST BY 030600Z
Decoded TAF for Portage La Prairie Southport Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYPG on Wednesday 3rd of March 2021 at 23:30 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 4 days and 6 hours and 27 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday 3rd of March 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Wednesday 3rd of March 2021 à 04:00 heure UTC
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 340°
few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. scattered clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m.
becoming from Wednesday 3rd of March 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Wednesday 3rd of March 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
NOTAM for Portage La Prairie Southport Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Portage La Prairie Southport
- for Winnipeg airport (CYWG) at 46 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Winnipeg St Andrews airport (CYAV) at 56 miles↑
- for Gimli Indus Park airport (CYGM) at 74 miles↑
- for Brandon airport (CYBR) at 75 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Pembina Mun airport (KPMB) at 81 miles↑
- for Hallock Mun airport (KHCO) at 100 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Grafton Mun airport (KGAF) at 111 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Dauphin airport (CYDN) at 114 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)