Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Portage La Prairie Southport airport (Canada) / OACI CYPG/ IATA YPG
Portage La Prairie Southport is located close to Portage la Prairie, Hoop and Holler Bend at 3 mile↑, Portage la Prairie at 5 mile↑, Macdonald at 14 mile↑, Fulton at 15 mile↑, Tin Town at 19 mile↑, Elm Creek at 20 mile↑, Westbourne at 21 mile↑, Reaburn at 22 mile↑, MacGregor at 23 mile↑, Treherne at 27 mile↑,
Elevation : 270 m = 886 ft
- runway 13R/31L : 2134 m = 7000 ft
- runway 13L/31R : 954 m = 3130 ft
- runway 01/19 : 928 m = 3045 ft
- runway 08/26 : 768 m = 2520 ft
aerial view of Portage La Prairie Southport
METAR for Portage La Prairie Southport airport - CYPG
CYPG 221300Z 24012G20KT 15SM SCT095 BKN250 16/06 A2973 RMK AC4CI1 SLP070
Decoded METAR for Portage La Prairie Southport Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYPG on Tuesday 22nd of June 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 6 hours and 9 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 51% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt with gusts at 37 km/h = 20 kt, direction is 240°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 9500 ft = 2900 m. broken at 25000 ft = 7620 m.
Remarks : AC4CI1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=070
TAF for Portage La Prairie Southport airport - CYPG
CYPG 221218Z 2212/2224 26009KT P6SM SCT080 BKN110 BKN250 RMK NXT FCST BY 221800Z
Decoded TAF for Portage La Prairie Southport Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYPG on Tuesday 22nd of June 2021 at 12:18 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 6 hours and 51 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 22nd of June 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Wednesday 23rd of June 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
2212/2224 26009KT P6SM SCT080 BKN110 BKN250
Wind 9 kt = 17 km/h, direction is 260°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 8000 ft = 2440 m broken at 11000 ft = 3350 m broken at 25000 ft = 7620 m
NOTAM for Portage La Prairie Southport Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Meteorological service / valid from Tuesday 30th of March 2021 at 20:52 to Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 20:00
A) CYPG B) 2103302052 C) 2106302000
E) AUTO WX SYSTEM (AUTO) U/S
CREATED: 30 Mar 2021 20:52:00
NOTAM Aerodrome control tower / valid from Monday 21st of June 2021 at 13:00 to Saturday 31st of July 2021 at 23:00
A) CYPG B) 2106211300 C) 2107302300
E) TWR HR OF OPS: MON-FRI 1300-2300
CREATED: 18 Jun 2021 15:45:00
nearest airports to Portage La Prairie Southport
- for Winnipeg airport (CYWG) at 46 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Winnipeg St Andrews airport (CYAV) at 56 mile↑
- for Gimli Indus Park airport (CYGM) at 74 mile↑
- for Brandon airport (CYBR) at 75 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Pembina Mun airport (KPMB) at 81 mile↑
- for Hallock Mun airport (KHCO) at 100 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grafton Mun airport (KGAF) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dauphin airport (CYDN) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)