Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Tommy Kochon airport (Canada) / ICAO CYVL/ IATA YCK
Tommy Kochon airport (Canada) is located close to Colville Lake, Colville Lake at 1 mile↑, Fort Good Hope at 87 mile↑, Norman Wells at 122 mile↑, Tulita at 145 mile↑, Fort Franklin at 147 mile↑, Deline at 147 mile↑, Paulatuk at 169 mile↑, Tsiigehtchic at 206 mile↑, Inuvik at 219 mile↑, Cape Parry at 219 mile↑,
Elevation : 265 m = 869 ft
aerial view of Tommy Kochon
METAR for Tommy Kochon airport - CYVL
CYVL 072023Z AUTO 05005KT 5SM -SN OVC046 M09/M09 A2987 RMK SLP144
Decoded METAR for Tommy Kochon Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYVL on Sunday 7th of November 2021 at 20:23 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 22 days and 532 hours and -31635 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
Temperature is -9 °C = 16 °F and dew point is -9 °C = 16 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 50°.
Clouds : overcast at 4600 ft = 1400 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=144
TAF for Tommy Kochon airport - CYVL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 141 km↑
nearest airports to Tommy Kochon
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) at 146 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Norman airport (CZFN) at 147 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Paulatuk airport (CYPC) at 170 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Inuvik airport (CYEV) at 212 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Mc Pherson airport (CZFM) at 235 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tuktoyaktuk airport (CYUB) at 243 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)