Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Teslin airport (Canada) / OACI CYZW/ IATA YZW
Teslin is located close to Teslin, Teslin at 1 miles, Atlin at 53 miles, Tagish at 53 miles, Carcross at 67 miles, Engineer at 71 miles, Ross River at 126 miles, Juneau City and Borough at 134 miles, Juneau at 142 miles, West Juneau at 143 miles, Fish Creek (historical) at 143 miles,
METAR for Teslin airport - CYZW
CYZW 112000Z 07002KT 30SM SKC M32/M36 A3077 RMK SLP533
Decoded METAR for Teslin Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYZW on Thursday 11th of February 2021 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 17 days and 10 hours and 22 minutes ago.
Visibility is 48 km = 30 sm.
Temperature is -32°C = -26 °F and dew point is -36°C = -33 °F . This correspond to 68% relative humidity.
QNH is 1042 hPa = 30.77 inHg
Wind speed is 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is 70°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=533
TAF for Teslin airport - CYZW
CYZW 121738Z 1218/1224 VRB03KT P6SM SKC RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 131745Z
Decoded TAF for Teslin Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYZW on Friday 12th of February 2021 at 17:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 16 days and 12 hours and 44 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 12th of February 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Saturday 13th of February 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
NOTAM for Teslin Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome operating minima (from Friday 18th of December 2020 at 20:28 to Friday 12th of March 2021 at 19:00)
I6204/20 NOTAMR I6201/20nQ) CZEG/QPMXX/IV/NBO/A/000/999/6010N13245W005nA) CYZW B) 2012182028 C) 2103121900 ESTnE) RNAV (GNSS) RWY 27 APCH:nRESTRICTED INSTR PROC FOR CAT C AND D ACFT: nVIS SFC NOT ASSESSED: CREW MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH AD ENVIRONMENTnCREATED: 18 Dec 2020 20:28:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
NOTAM Aerodrome operating minima (from Friday 18th of December 2020 at 20:27 to Friday 12th of March 2021 at 19:00)
I6203/20 NOTAMR I6202/20nQ) CZEG/QPMXX/IV/NBO/A/000/999/6010N13245W005nA) CYZW B) 2012182027 C) 2103121900 ESTnE) RNAV (GNSS) RWY 09 APCH:nRESTRICTED INSTR PROC FOR CAT C AND D ACFT: nVIS SFC NOT ASSESSED: CREW MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH AD ENVIRONMENTnCREATED: 18 Dec 2020 20:27:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
airports around Teslin
- for Atlin airport (CYSQ) at 52 miles↑
- for Whitehorse airport (CYXY) at 87 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Skagway airport (PAGY) at 102 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Haines airport (PAHN) at 116 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 125 miles↑
- for Watson Lake airport (CYQH) at 135 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Juneau airport (PAJN) at 141 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Faro airport (CZFA) at 142 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)