Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Fort Mc Pherson airport (Canada) / OACI CZFM/ IATA ZFM
Fort Mc Pherson is located close to Fort Mcpherson, Fort McPherson at 2 miles, Tsiigehtchic at 30 miles, Aklavik at 56 miles, Inuvik at 72 miles, Whitefish Station at 116 miles, Camp Farewell at 130 miles, Old Crow at 132 miles, Tuktoyaktuk at 149 miles, Fort Good Hope at 187 miles, Colville Lake at 235 miles,
METAR for Fort Mc Pherson airport - CZFM
CZFM 192043Z 29002KT 15SM BKN017 M17/M19 A2952 RMK SC7 SLP002
Decoded METAR for Fort Mc Pherson Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZFM on Tuesday 19th of January 2021 at 20:43 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 48 days and 4 hours and 42 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -17 °C = 1 °F and dew point is -19 °C = -2 °F . This correspond to 84% relative humidity.
QNH is 1000 mb = 29.53 inHg
Wind speed is 4 km/h = 2 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : broken at 1700 ft = 520 m.
Remarks : SC7 Sea Level Pressure SLP=002
TAF for Fort Mc Pherson airport - CZFM
CZFM 192021Z 1920/1924 33008KT 6SM -SN SCT015 BKN080 TEMPO 1920/1924 21/2SM -SN SCT008 OVC015 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 201545Z
Decoded TAF for Fort Mc Pherson Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CZFM on Tuesday 19th of January 2021 at 20:21 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 48 days and 5 hours and 4 minutes ago. A 4 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Tuesday 19th of January 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Wednesday 20th of January 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 330°
Visibility is 10 km = 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m. broken at 8000 ft = 2440 m.
temporarily from Tuesday 19th of January 2021 à 20:00 heure TU to Wednesday 20th of January 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 4 km = 2.5 sm.
scattered clouds at 800 ft = 240 m. overcast at 1500 ft = 460 m.
NOTAM for Fort Mc Pherson Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Fort Mc Pherson
- for Aklavik airport (CYKD) at 56 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Inuvik airport (CYEV) at 72 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Old Crow airport (CYOC) at 132 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tuktoyaktuk airport (CYUB) at 148 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 187 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 235 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Chalkyitsik airport (PACI) at 245 miles↑
- for Eagle airport (PAEG) at 253 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)