Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Stewart airport (Canada) / ICAO CZST/ IATA ZST
Stewart airport (Canada) is located close to Stewart, Stewart at 0 mile↑, Premier at 8 mile↑, Gitwinksihlkw at 59 mile↑, Ketchikan Gateway Borough at 63 mile↑, Mill Bay at 66 mile↑, Loring at 68 mile↑, Ketchikan at 77 mile↑, Port Higgins at 79 mile↑, Annette Island Reserve at 81 mile↑, Metlakatla at 83 mile↑,
Elevation : 7 m = 23 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1189 m = 3901 ft
aerial view of Stewart
METAR for Stewart airport - CZST
CZST 251300Z 00000KT 2SM -DZ BR OVC004 11/11 A3029 RMK ST8 SLP259
Decoded METAR for Stewart Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CZST on Friday 25th of June 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 37 days and 3 hours and 28 minutes ago.
Visibility is 3 km = 2 sm.
Temperature is 11 °C = 52 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 100% relative humidity.
QNH is 1026 mb = 30.3 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : overcast at 400 ft = 120 m.
light intensity drizzle
Remarks : ST8 Sea Level Pressure SLP=259
TAF for Stewart airport - CZST
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ketchikan airport (PAKT) at 126 km↑
NOTAM for Stewart Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Stewart
- for Ketchikan airport (PAKT) at 79 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Metlakatla Seaplane Base airport (PAMM) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Annette Island airport (PANT) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrangell airport (PAWG) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Prince Rupert/Seal Cove Seaplane Base airport (CZSW) at 111 mile↑
- for Prince Rupert airport (CYPR) at 115 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Terrace airport (CYXT) at 116 mile↑
- for Hydaburg Seaplane Base airport (PAHY) at 122 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)