Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Setif Ain Arnat airport (Algeria) / OACI DAAS/ IATA QSF
Setif Ain Arnat is located close to Sétif, ’Aïn Khalfoun at 1 mile↑, Ain Arnat at 1 mile↑, Setif at 5 mile↑, Wilaya de Sétif at 10 mile↑, Bougaa at 17 mile↑, El Eulma at 20 mile↑, Kherrata at 22 mile↑, Salah Bey at 22 mile↑, Ras el Oued at 23 mile↑, BABOR - VILLE at 25 mile↑,
Elevation : 1024 m = 3360 ft
- runway 09/27 : 2895 m = 9498 ft
aerial view of Setif Ain Arnat
METAR for Setif Ain Arnat airport - DAAS
DAAS 210300Z 09004KT 040V110 8000 FEW030 SCT233 23/11 Q1015
Decoded METAR for Setif Ain Arnat Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAAS on Monday 21st of June 2021 at 03:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 17 hours and 10 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 11 °C = 52 °F . This correspond to 47% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 90°.
Clouds : few clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. scattered clouds at 23300 ft = 7100 m.
TAF for Setif Ain Arnat airport - DAAS
DAAS 202300Z 2100/2124 15008KT 7000 SCT023 TEMPO 2100/2106 FEW026CB BECMG 2110/2112 21014KT PROB30 TEMPO 2112/2118 FEW020CB
Decoded TAF for Setif Ain Arnat Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAAS on Monday 21st of June 2021 at 23:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 2 days and 21 hours and 10 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Monday 21st of June 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Monday 21st of June 2021 à 10:00 heure UTC
2100/2124 15008KT 7000 SCT023
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 150°
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
scattered clouds at 2300 ft = 700 m
temporarily from Monday 21st of June 2021 à 00:00 heure TU to Monday 21st of June 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 2100/2106 FEW026CB
few clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m
becoming from Monday 21st of June 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Tuesday 22nd of June 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2110/2112 21014KT
Wind 14 kt = 26 km/h, direction is 210°
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Monday 21st of June 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Monday 21st of June 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 2112/2118 FEW020CB
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m
NOTAM for Setif Ain Arnat Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Setif Ain Arnat
- for Bejaia Soummam airport (DAAE) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jijell Taher airport (DAAV) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Telergma airport (DAAM) at 58 mile↑
- for Batna airport (DABT) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Constantine Ain El Bey airport (DABC) at 73 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bou Saada airport (DAAD) at 86 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (DAUB) at 98 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oum el Bouaghi airport (DABO) at 111 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)