Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Jijell Taher airport (Algeria) / OACI DAAV/ IATA GJL
Jijell Taher is located close to Jijel, Tleta at 1 mile↑, Taher at 3 mile↑, Kaous at 4 mile↑, Jijel at 6 mile↑, Wilaya de Jijel at 8 mile↑, El Aouana at 15 mile↑, Rouached at 25 mile↑, BABOR - VILLE at 28 mile↑, Sidi Merouane at 29 mile↑, Wilaya de Mila at 31 mile↑,
Elevation : 11 m = 36 ft
- runway 17/35 : 2400 m = 7874 ft
aerial view of Jijell Taher
METAR for Jijell Taher airport - DAAV
DAAV 181200Z 02008KT 9999 FEW026 SCT033 26/16 Q1013
Decoded METAR for Jijell Taher Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAAV on Friday 18th of June 2021 at 12:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 9 hours and 6 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 26 °C = 79 °F and dew point is 16 °C = 61 °F . This correspond to 54% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 20°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m. scattered clouds at 3300 ft = 1010 m.
TAF for Jijell Taher airport - DAAV
DAAV 181100Z 1812/1912 01008KT 9000 FEW026 SCT033 PROB40 1812/1821 FEW023TCU FEW026CB PROB30 TEMPO 1814/1820 01015G25KT 5000 -TSRA FEW023CB
Decoded TAF for Jijell Taher Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAAV on Friday 18th of June 2021 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 5 days and 10 hours and 6 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 18th of June 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Saturday 19th of June 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
1812/1912 01008KT 9000 FEW026 SCT033
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 10°
Visibility is 9 km = 6 mile.
few clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m scattered clouds at 3300 ft = 1010 m
probability of 40% to have from Friday 18th of June 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Friday 18th of June 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
PROB40 1812/1821 FEW023TCU FEW026CB
few clouds at 2300 ft = 700 m few clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Friday 18th of June 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Friday 18th of June 2021 à 20:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 1814/1820 01015G25KT 5000 -TSRA FEW023CB
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is 10°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
light thunderstorm rain
few clouds at 2300 ft = 700 m
NOTAM for Jijell Taher Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Jijell Taher
- for Bejaia Soummam airport (DAAE) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Setif Ain Arnat airport (DAAS) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Telergma airport (DAAM) at 55 mile↑
- for Constantine Ain El Bey airport (DABC) at 55 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Batna airport (DABT) at 76 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oum el Bouaghi airport (DABO) at 100 mile↑
- for Annaba Mellah airport (DABB) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bou Saada airport (DAAD) at 137 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)