Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Tilrempt Hassi R'mel airport (Algeria) / OACI DAFH/ IATA HRM
Tilrempt Hassi R'mel is located close to Berriane at 27 mile↑, Ghardaïa at 37 mile↑, Metlili Chaamba at 50 mile↑, Wilaya de Laghouat at 59 mile↑, Laghouat at 65 mile↑, El Haouita at 70 mile↑, Messaad at 85 mile↑, Ain el Bell at 98 mile↑, Wilaya de Djelfa at 99 mile↑, Ksar Ahmera at 100 mile↑,
774 m = 2539 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2998 m = 9835 ft
- runway 09/27 : 1431 m = 4695 ft
aerial view of Tilrempt Hassi R'mel
METAR for Tilrempt Hassi R'mel airport - DAFH
DAFH 180900Z 04004KT CAVOK 15/01 Q1021
Decoded METAR for Tilrempt Hassi R'mel Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAFH on Sunday 18th of April 2021 at 09:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 29 days and 57 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 39% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 mb = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 40°.
TAF for Tilrempt Hassi R'mel airport - DAFH
DAFH 291700Z 2918/3003 20017KT 8000 NSC PROB30 TEMPO 2918/2920 4000 SA
Decoded TAF for Tilrempt Hassi R'mel Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAFH on Thursday 29th of April 2021 at 17:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 17 days and 16 hours and 57 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 29th of April 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Friday 30th of April 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
2918/3003 20017KT 8000 NSC
Wind 17 kt = 31 km/h, direction is 200°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Thursday 29th of April 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Thursday 29th of April 2021 à 20:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 2918/2920 4000 SA
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
NOTAM for Tilrempt Hassi R'mel Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Tilrempt Hassi R'mel
- for Ghardaia Noumerate airport (DAUG) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Laghouat airport (DAUL) at 62 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Djelfa Tletsi airport (DAFI) at 120 mile↑
- for El Bayadh airport (DAOY) at 139 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ouargla airport (DAUU) at 141 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Touggourt Sidi Mahda airport (DAUK) at 161 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for El Golea airport (DAUE) at 165 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bou Saada airport (DAAD) at 174 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)