Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Oran Tafaroui airport (Algeria) / ICAO DAOL/ IATA TAF
Oran Tafaroui airport (Algeria) is located close to Douar Rouached at 1 mile↑, Oued Tlélat at 5 mile↑, Sidi ech Chahmi at 8 mile↑, Es Senia at 9 mile↑, Oran at 12 mile↑, Bir el Djir at 12 mile↑, Ain el Berd at 12 mile↑, Mers el Kebir at 16 mile↑, Sig at 19 mile↑, Ain el Turk at 19 mile↑,
Elevation : 112 m = 367 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2754 m = 9035 ft
aerial view of Oran Tafaroui
METAR for Oran Tafaroui airport - DAOL
DAOL 200500Z 12004KT 8000 FEW026 01/00 Q1027
Decoded METAR for Oran Tafaroui Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAOL on Thursday 20th of January 2022 at 05:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 4 days and 108 hours and -5709 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1027 mb = 30.33 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m.
TAF for Oran Tafaroui airport - DAOL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Oran Es Senia airport (DAOO) at 12 km↑
nearest airports to Oran Tafaroui
- for Oran Es Senia airport (DAOO) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bou Sfer airport (DAOE) at 20 mile↑
- for Sidi Bel Abbes airport (DAOS) at 26 mile↑
- for Ghriss airport (DAOV) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zenata Messali el Hadj airport (DAON) at 63 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Relizane airport (DAAZ) at 67 mile↑
- for Oujda Angads airport (GMFO) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tiaret airport (DAOB) at 113 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)