Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Oran Tafaroui airport (Algeria) / OACI DAOL/ IATA TAF
Oran Tafaroui is located close to Douar Rouached at 1 mile, Oued Tlélat at 5 mile, Sidi ech Chahmi at 8 mile, Wilaya d’ Oran at 9 mile, Es Senia at 9 mile, Oran at 12 mile, Bir el Djir at 12 mile, Ain el Berd at 12 mile, Mers el Kebir at 16 mile, Sig at 19 mile,
METAR for Oran Tafaroui airport - DAOL
DAOL 172200Z 12006KT 9999 FEW026 12/10 Q1019
Decoded METAR for Oran Tafaroui Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAOL on Sunday 18th of April 2021 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 3 days and 13 hours and 58 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 12 °C = 54 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 120°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2600 ft = 790 m.
TAF for Oran Tafaroui airport - DAOL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Oran Es Senia airport (DAOO) at 12 km↑
NOTAM for Oran Tafaroui Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Oran Tafaroui
- for Oran Es Senia airport (DAOO) at 8 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bou Sfer airport (DAOE) at 20 mile↑
- for Sidi Bel Abbes airport (DAOS) at 26 mile↑
- for Ghriss airport (DAOV) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zenata Messali el Hadj airport (DAON) at 63 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Relizane airport (DAAZ) at 67 mile↑
- for Oujda Angads airport (GMFO) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tiaret airport (DAOB) at 113 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)