Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (Algeria) / OACI DAUB/ IATA BSK
Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) is located close to Biskra, Korra at 1 miles, Biskra at 4 miles, Chetma at 5 miles, Oumache at 8 miles, Sidi Okba at 10 miles, Wilaya de Biskra at 20 miles, Tolga at 21 miles, Ain Touta at 41 miles, Zeribet el Oued at 45 miles, Barika at 46 miles,
METAR for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport - DAUB
DAUB 241000Z 14006KT 8000 NSC 19/02 Q1032
Decoded METAR for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAUB on Wednesday 24th of February 2021 at 10:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 21 hours and 41 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
Temperature is 19°C = 66 °F and dew point is 2°C = 36 °F . This correspond to 32% relative humidity.
QNH is 1032 hPa = 30.47 inHg
Wind speed is 6 kt = 11 km/h, direction is 140°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport - DAUB
DAUB 240500Z 2406/2506 VRB02KT 9999 FEW040 SCT100 BECMG 2409/2412 07012KT
Decoded TAF for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAUB on Wednesday 24th of February 2021 at 05:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 2 hours and 41 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Wednesday 24th of February 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Wednesday 24th of February 2021 à 09:00 heure UTC
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
few clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m. scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
becoming from Wednesday 24th of February 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Thursday 25th of February 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 70°
NOTAM for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Biskra (Mohamed Khider?)
- for Batna airport (DABT) at 74 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Bou Saada airport (DAAD) at 94 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Telergma airport (DAAM) at 97 miles↑
- for Setif Ain Arnat airport (DAAS) at 98 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for El Qued Guemar airport (DAUO) at 107 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Constantine Ain El Bey airport (DABC) at 114 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Oum el Bouaghi airport (DABO) at 114 miles↑
- for Touggourt Sidi Mahda airport (DAUK) at 121 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)