Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Touggourt Sidi Mahda airport (Algeria) / OACI DAUK/ IATA TGR
Touggourt Sidi Mahda is located close to Touggourt, Beni Isouid at 2 miles, Touggourt at 3 miles, Tebesbest at 3 miles, Megarine at 9 miles, Sidi Amrane at 30 miles, Djamaa at 33 miles, El Hadjira at 46 miles, El Gourarir Zaouiet at 49 miles, El Oued at 49 miles, Reguiba at 49 miles,
METAR for Touggourt Sidi Mahda airport - DAUK
DAUK 071500Z 06012KT 7000 SCT040 SCT100 23/05 Q1011
Decoded METAR for Touggourt Sidi Mahda Airport (Algeria)
METAR issued by DAUK on Sunday 7th of March 2021 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1 days and 9 hours and 56 minutes ago.
Visibility is 7 km = 4 sm.
Temperature is 23 °C = 73 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 31% relative humidity.
QNH is 1011 mb = 29.85 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt, direction is 60°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m. scattered clouds at 10000 ft = 3050 m.
TAF for Touggourt Sidi Mahda airport - DAUK
DAUK 071400Z 0715/0724 06010KT 8000 NSC PROB40 TEMPO 0715/0718 4000 SA
Decoded TAF for Touggourt Sidi Mahda Airport (Algeria)
TAF issued by DAUK on Sunday 7th of March 2021 at 14:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 1 days and 10 hours and 56 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Sunday 7th of March 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Monday 8th of March 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 60°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Sunday 7th of March 2021 à 15:00 heure TU to Sunday 7th of March 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 4 km = 2 sm.
NOTAM for Touggourt Sidi Mahda Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Touggourt Sidi Mahda
- for El Qued Guemar airport (DAUO) at 50 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ouargla airport (DAUU) at 89 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Hassi-Messaoud Oued airport (DAUH) at 96 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Biskra (Mohamed Khider?) airport (DAUB) at 121 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tozeur Nefta airport (DTTZ) at 131 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghardaia Noumerate airport (DAUG) at 141 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tilrempt Hassi R'mel airport (DAFH) at 161 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Gafsa airport (DTTF) at 183 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)