Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Poura airport (Burkina Faso) / OACI DFCR
Poura is located close to Poura, Boromo at 15 mile, Poï at 17 mile, Dano at 39 mile, Koudougou at 51 mile, Centre-Ouest at 51 mile, Reo at 52 mile, Hounde at 53 mile, Diebougou at 56 mile, Leo at 57 mile, Sapouy at 66 mile,
METAR for Poura airport - DFCR
No METAR for Poura airport, but aviation weather is available at for Ouagadougou (AD) airport (DFFD) at 158 km↑
TAF for Poura airport - DFCR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ouagadougou (AD) airport (DFFD) at 158 km↑
NOTAM for Poura Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Poura
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)