Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Wa airport (Ghana) / OACI DGLW
Wa is located close to Wa, Wa at 2 mile, Dodo-Iri at 14 mile, Batie at 31 mile, Gaoua at 53 mile, Sud-Ouest at 53 mile, Tumu at 66 mile, Bouna at 66 mile, Leo at 76 mile, Diebougou at 79 mile, Kabalima at 80 mile,
METAR for Wa airport - DGLW
No METAR for Wa airport, but aviation weather is available at for Tamale airport (DGLE) at 189 km↑
TAF for Wa airport - DGLW
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bobo Dioulasso airport (DFOO) at 233 km↑
NOTAM for Wa Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Air/ground facility / valid from Thursday 31st of December 2020 at 00:00 to Thursday 14th of January 2021 at 23:59
A) DGLW B) 2012310000 C) 2101132359
E) TRIGGER NOTAM - PERM AIRAC AIP AMDT 01/20 WEF 31 DEC 2020.
ESTABLISHMENT OF PRIMARY ATS TWR FREQ AT WA AERODROME.
CREATED: 14 Dec 2020 15:33:00
nearest airports to Wa
- for Batie airport (DFCE) at 31 mile↑
- for Amilcar Cabral Gaoua airport (DFOG) at 49 mile↑
- for Bouna Tehini airport (DIBN) at 66 mile↑
- for Leo airport (DFCL) at 76 mile↑
- for Diebougou airport (DFOU) at 78 mile↑
- for Dano airport (DFOA) at 82 mile↑
- for Poura airport (DFCR) at 107 mile↑
- for Quango Fitini airport (DIOF) at 110 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)