Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Calabar airport (Calabar Nigeria) / ICAO DNCA IATA CBQ
Calabar airport (Nigeria) is located close to Calabar, Ishie Town at 1 mile↑, Calabar at 3 mile↑, Oron at 13 mile↑, Esuk Oron at 14 mile↑, Akankpa at 15 mile↑, Ikang at 18 mile↑, Uyo at 29 mile↑, Itu at 29 mile↑, Afaha Oku at 30 mile↑, Etinan at 35 mile↑, Mundemba at 36 mile↑, Eket at 37 mile↑,
Elevation : 64 m = 210 ft
- runway 03/21 : 2451 m = 8041 ft
aerial view of Calabar
METAR for Calabar airport - DNCA
DNCA 121600Z 16006KT 9999 BKN012 31/24 Q1010
Decoded METAR for Calabar Airport (Nigeria)
METAR issued by DNCA on Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 46 days and 1118 hours and -66194 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 31 °C = 88 °F and dew point is 24 °C = 75 °F . This correspond to 66% relative humidity.
QNH is 1010 mb = 29.83 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 160°.
Clouds : broken at 1200 ft = 370 m.
TAF for Calabar airport - DNCA
DNCA 121700Z 1218/1324 VRB02KT 7000 SCT008 TEMPO 1303/1307 3000 BR PROB30 1304/1306 1500 BECMG 1309/1311 20010KT BKN011 FEW019CB
Decoded TAF for Calabar Airport (Nigeria)
TAF issued by DNCA on Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 17:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 380 days and 13 hours and 46 minutes ago. A 30 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday, June 12, 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Sunday, June 13, 2021 à 09:00 heure UTC
1218/1324 VRB02KT 7000 SCT008
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
scattered clouds at 800 ft = 240 m
temporarily from Saturday, June 12, 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Sunday, June 13, 2021 à 07:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1303/1307 3000 BR
Visibility is 3 km = 2 mile.
probability of 30% to have from Saturday, June 12, 2021 à 04:00 heure TU to Saturday, June 12, 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
PROB30 1304/1306 1500
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
becoming from Sunday, June 13, 2021 à 11:00 heure TU to Sunday, June 13, 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1309/1311 20010KT BKN011 FEW019CB
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 200°
broken at 1100 ft = 340 m few clouds at 1900 ft = 580 m
nearest airports to Calabar
- for Akwa Ibom International airport (DNAI) at 19 mile↑
- for Mamfe airport (FKKF) at 83 mile↑
- for Owerri airport (DNIM) at 84 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Malabo airport (FGSL) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Finima Bonny airport (DNFB) at 90 mile↑
- for Tiko airport (FKKC) at 93 mile↑
- for Port Harcourt airport (DNPO) at 96 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for N'kongssamba airport (FKAN) at 109 mile↑
- for Douala airport (FKKD) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Enugu airport (DNEN) at 117 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dschang airport (FKKS) at 123 mile↑
- for Bebi airport (DNBB) at 132 mile↑
- for Bali airport (FKKG) at 132 mile↑
- for Bamenda airport (FKKV) at 142 mile↑
- for Asaba International airport (DNAS) at 143 mile↑
- for Bafoumssam airport (FKKU) at 143 mile↑
- for Foumban Nkounja airport (FKKM) at 172 mile↑
- for Kribi airport (FKKB) at 184 mile↑
- for Makurdi airport (DNMK) at 189 mile↑
- for Eseka airport (FKKE) at 191 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)