Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Gabes airport (Tunisia) / ICAO DTTG/ IATA GAE
Gabes airport (Tunisia) is located close to Gabès, Gabes at 0 mile↑, El Hamma at 18 mile↑, Mārith at 21 mile↑, Matmata at 24 mile↑, Skhira at 29 mile↑, Mellita at 40 mile↑, Medenine at 43 mile↑, Houmt Souk at 43 mile↑, Bani Khaddash at 43 mile↑, El Mây at 45 mile↑,
Elevation : 8 m = 26 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1128 m = 3701 ft
aerial view of Gabes
METAR for Gabes airport - DTTG
DTTG 061300Z 05012G29KT 010V090 8000 FEW020 BKN030 29/17 Q1016 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Gabes Airport (Tunisia)
METAR issued by DTTG on Wednesday 6th of October 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 days and 310 hours and -17228 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 17 °C = 63 °F . This correspond to 48% relative humidity.
QNH is 1016 mb = 30 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt with gusts at 54 km/h = 29 kt, direction is 50°.
Clouds : few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. broken at 3000 ft = 910 m.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Gabes airport - DTTG
DTTG 061200Z 0613/0622 03012KT 8000 FEW020 BKN030
Decoded TAF for Gabes Airport (Tunisia)
TAF issued by DTTG on Wednesday 6th of October 2021 at 12:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 12 days and 23 hours and 52 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday 6th of October 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Thursday 7th of October 2021 à 22:00 heure UTC
0613/0622 03012KT 8000 FEW020 BKN030
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 30°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m broken at 3000 ft = 910 m
nearest airports to Gabes
- for Jerba Zarsis airport (DTTJ) at 39 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sfax Thyna airport (DTTX) at 67 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gafsa airport (DTTF) at 82 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Remada airport (DTTD) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tozeur Nefta airport (DTTZ) at 114 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Zwara airport (HLZW) at 127 mile↑
- for Monastir Habib Bourgiba airport (DTMB) at 135 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tebessa airport (DABS) at 156 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)