Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM El Borma airport (Tunisia) / OACI DTTR/ IATA EBM
El Borma is located close to El Borma, El Borma at 3 mile, Remada at 79 mile, Nalut at 102 mile, Shanīnī at 102 mile, Ghadamis at 109 mile, Tataouine at 110 mile, Bani Khaddash at 120 mile, Douz at 123 mile, El Golaa at 124 mile, Jemna at 130 mile,
METAR for El Borma airport - DTTR
DTTR 080700Z 06026KT 2000 SA NSC 16/10 Q1020
Decoded METAR for El Borma Airport (Tunisia)
METAR issued by DTTR on Thursday 8th of April 2021 at 07:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 days and 16 hours and 52 minutes ago.
Visibility is 2 km = 1 mile.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 68% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 48 km/h = 26 kt, direction is 60°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for El Borma airport - DTTR
DTTR 080600Z 0807/0816 06025KT 6000 NSC PROB40 TEMPO 0814/0816 09015KT
Decoded TAF for El Borma Airport (Tunisia)
TAF issued by DTTR on Thursday 8th of April 2021 at 06:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 12 days and 17 hours and 52 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 8th of April 2021 à 07:00 heure TU to Thursday 8th of April 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
0807/0816 06025KT 6000 NSC
Wind 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is 60°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
probability of 40% to have temporarily from Thursday 8th of April 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Thursday 8th of April 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
PROB40 TEMPO 0814/0816 09015KT
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h, direction is 90°
NOTAM for El Borma Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to El Borma
- for Remada airport (DTTD) at 78 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghadames airport (HLTD) at 111 mile↑
- for Gabes airport (DTTG) at 158 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tozeur Nefta airport (DTTZ) at 168 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Jerba Zarsis airport (DTTJ) at 174 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alzintan airport (HLZN) at 176 mile↑
- for Zwara airport (HLZW) at 183 mile↑
- for Hassi-Messaoud Oued airport (DAUH) at 183 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)