Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Bayreuth airport (Germany) / OACI EDQD/ IATA BYU
Bayreuth is located close to Bayreuth, Gemein at 0 mile, Dressendorf at 1 mile, Nemmersdorf at 2 mile, Bindlach at 3 mile, Reuth at 3 mile, Leisau at 3 mile, Goldkronach at 3 mile, Zoppaten at 3 mile, Gesees at 4 mile, Sickenreuth at 4 mile,
METAR for Bayreuth airport - EDQD
No METAR for Bayreuth airport, but aviation weather is available at for Hof airport (EDQM) at 37 km↑
TAF for Bayreuth airport - EDQD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Hof airport (EDQM) at 37 km↑
NOTAM for Bayreuth Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Standard instrument departure / valid from Tuesday 6th of April 2021 at 08:25 to Wednesday 7th of July 2021 at 23:59
C1236/21 NOTAMR C0033/21
Q) EDMM/QPDCH/I /NBO/A /000/999/4959N01138E005
A) EDQD B) 2104060825 C) 2107062359 EST
E) PDG DUE TO OBSTACLES RAISED FOR ALL IFR DEPARTURES RWY06 TO
5.8PER CENT (360FT/NM) UNTIL PASSING 3900FT MSL DUE TO NEW
OBSTACLE SURVEY. PUBLISHED PDGS IN AIP ARE DUE TO AIRSPACE STRUCTURE
AND REMAIN VALID ADDITIONALLY.
REFER AIP AD 2 EDQD 5-7-1, 5-7-3.
CREATED: 06 Apr 2021 08:26:00
NOTAM Obstacle clearance altitude and height / valid from Tuesday 6th of April 2021 at 07:38 to Friday 7th of May 2021 at 23:59
Q) EDMM/QPOCH/I /NBO/A /000/999/4959N01138E005
A) EDQD B) 2104060738 C) 2105062359
E) CHANGE OCA(OCH) VALUE FOR LNAV RWY 06 CAT B AS FOLLOWS:
REF AIP GERMANY PAGE AD 2 EDQD 4-6-1.
CREATED: 06 Apr 2021 07:38:00
nearest airports to Bayreuth
- for Rosenthal Field Plossen airport (EDQP) at 11 mile↑
- for Zell-Haidberg airport (EDNZ) at 13 mile↑
- for Kulmbach airport (EDQK) at 13 mile↑
- for Pegnitz Zipser Berg airport (EDQZ) at 16 mile↑
- for Ottengruner Heide airport (EDQO) at 17 mile↑
- for Hof airport (EDQM) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grafenwohr airport (ETIC) at 24 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Vilseck Mil airport (ETOI) at 25 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)