Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM SamsÃ¸ airport (Denmark) / ICAO EKSS
SamsÃ¸ airport (Denmark) is located close to Tranebjerg at 4 mile↑, Samsø Kommune at 4 mile↑, Norsminde at 17 mile↑, Odder Kommune at 17 mile↑, Odder at 19 mile↑, Malling at 19 mile↑, Beder at 20 mile↑, Marslet at 21 mile↑, Ebeltoft at 21 mile↑, Kalundborg Kommune at 22 mile↑,
Elevation : 0 m = 0 ft
- runway 10/28 : 695 m = 2280 ft
aerial view of SamsÃ¸
METAR for SamsÃ¸ airport - EKSS
No METAR for SamsÃ¸ airport, but aviation weather is available at for Aarhus Tirstrup airport (EKAH) at 46 km
TAF for SamsÃ¸ airport - EKSS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Aarhus Tirstrup airport (EKAH) at 46 km
NOTAM for SamsÃ¸ Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Thursday 15th of July 2021 at 00:00 to Thursday 29th of July 2021 at 23:59
Q) EKDK/QFATT/IV/BO /A /000/999/5553N01037E005
A) EKSS B) 2107150000 C) 2107282359
E) TRIGGER NOTAM - PERM VFG AIRAC AMDT 07/21 WEF 15 JUL 2021.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE ADDRESS.
CHANGES TO OPERATIONAL HOURS.
CHANGES TO RESTAURANT, MEDICAL FACILITIES AND TRANSPORT.
CREATED: 19 May 2021 16:12:00
nearest airports to SamsÃ¸
- for Endelave airport (EKEL) at 17 mile↑
- for Aarhus Seaplane Terminal airport (EKAC) at 23 mile↑
- for Rarup airport (EKRA) at 27 mile↑
- for Kalundborg airport (EKKL) at 28 mile↑
- for Aarhus Tirstrup airport (EKAH) at 28 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Odense airport (EKOD) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gørlev Flyveplads airport (EKGO) at 32 mile↑
- for Holbaek airport (EKHK) at 40 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)