Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sorkjosen airport (Norway) / OACI ENSR/ IATA SOJ
Sorkjosen is located close to Sørkjosen, Sørkjosen at 1 mile↑, Storslett at 2 mile↑, Nordreisa at 2 mile↑, Olderdalen at 16 mile↑, Skjervoy at 17 mile, Lyngseidet at 23 mile↑, Burfjord at 28 mile↑, Hansnes at 34 mile↑, Hatteng at 43 mile↑, Oksfjord at 45 mile↑,
5 m = 16 ft
- runway 15/33 : 919 m = 3015 ft
aerial view of Sorkjosen
METAR for Sorkjosen airport - ENSR
ENSR 050650Z 13009KT CAVOK 01/M07 Q1013 RMK WIND 1119FT 13012KT
Decoded METAR for Sorkjosen Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENSR on Wednesday 5th of May 2021 at 06:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 55 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 1 °C = 34 °F and dew point is -7 °C = 19 °F . This correspond to 55% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 17 km/h = 9 kt, direction is 130°.
Remarks : WIND 1119FT 13012KT
TAF for Sorkjosen airport - ENSR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Tromso Langes airport (ENTC) at 79 km↑
NOTAM for Sorkjosen Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Sorkjosen
- for Tromso Langes airport (ENTC) at 49 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hasvik airport (ENHK) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alta airport (ENAT) at 59 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kautokeino airport (ENKA) at 72 mile↑
- for Bardufoss airport (ENDU) at 77 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hammaerfest airport (ENHF) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Banak airport (ENNA) at 97 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Enontekio airport (EFET) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)