Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Sorkjosen airport (Norway) / OACI ENSR/ IATA SOJ
Sorkjosen is located close to Sørkjosen, Sørkjosen at 1 NM, Storslett at 2 NM, Nordreisa at 2 NM, Olderdalen at 14 NM, Skjervoy at 15 NM, Lyngseidet at 20 NM, Burfjord at 24 NM, Hansnes at 30 NM, Hatteng at 37 NM, Oksfjord at 39 NM,
Altitude for Sorkjosen airport
5 m = 16 ft
Runways for Sorkjosen airport
- runway 15/33 : 919 m = 3015 ft
Around Sorkjosen airport
- for Tromso Langes airport (ENTC) METAR & TAF at 43 NM↑
- for Hasvik airport (ENHK) METAR & TAF at 48 NM↑
- for Alta airport (ENAT) METAR & TAF at 51 NM↑
- for Kautokeino airport (ENKA) at 63 NM↑
- for Bardufoss airport (ENDU) METAR & TAF at 67 NM↑
current weather for for Sorkjosen airport - ENSR
General weather 5 days forecast is available for Sørkjosen at 1 NM, Storslett at 2 NM, Nordreisa at 2 NM, Olderdalen at 14 NM, Skjervoy at 15 NM, Lyngseidet at 20 NM, Burfjord at 24 NM, Hansnes at 30 NM, Hatteng at 37 NM, Oksfjord at 39 NM,
METAR for Sorkjosen airport - ENSR
ENSR 141350Z VRB01KT 9999 VCSH FEW020 SCT030 BKN040 M08/M10 Q1021 RMK WIND 1119FT 26010KT
Decoded METAR for Sorkjosen Airport (Norway)
METAR issued by ENSR on Thursday 14th of January 2021 at 13:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 12 days and 17 hours and 27 minutes ago.
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is -8°C = 18 °F and dew point is -10°C = 14 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1021 hPa = 30.15 inHg
Wind speed is 1 kt = 2 km/h, direction is °.
Clouds : few clouds at 2000 ft = 610 m. scattered clouds at 3000 ft = 910 m. broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
Remarks : WIND 1119FT 26010KT
TAF for Sorkjosen airport - ENSR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kiruna airport (ESNQ) at 220 km↑
NOTAM for Sorkjosen Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)