Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Warsaw Babice airport (Poland) / OACI EPBC
Warsaw Babice is located close to Koło at 2 mile, Marymont at 3 mile, Stare Babice at 3 mile, Muranów at 4 mile, Województwo Mazowieckie at 4 mile, Hornowek at 5 mile, Lomianki at 5 mile, Gołąbki at 5 mile, Warsaw at 5 mile, Truskaw at 6 mile,
METAR for Warsaw Babice airport - EPBC
No METAR for Warsaw Babice airport, but aviation weather is available at for Warsaw Okecie airport (EPWA) at 12 km↑
TAF for Warsaw Babice airport - EPBC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Warsaw Okecie airport (EPWA) at 12 km↑
NOTAM for Warsaw Babice Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Obstacle / valid from Wednesday 5th of May 2021 at 09:23 to Thursday 15th of July 2021 at 23:59
Q) EPWW/QOBCE/IV/M /A /000/999/5216N02055E005
A) EPBC B) 2105050923 C) 2107142359
E) CRANE ERECTED:
521626.0N 0205460.0E, HGT 154FT AGL/537FT AMSL.
DAY AND NIGHT MARKINGS PROVIDED.
CREATED: 05 May 2021 09:24:00
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Thursday 22nd of April 2021 at 00:00 to Thursday 6th of May 2021 at 23:59
Q) EPWW/QFATT/IV/BO /A /000/999/5216N02054E005
A) EPBC B) 2104220000 C) 2105052359
E) TRIGGER NOTAM - AIP VFR AIRAC AMDT 140 WEF 22 APR 2021:
VISUAL OPERATION CHARTS (1:250000) UPDATED.
CREATED: 11 Mar 2021 09:04:00
nearest airports to Warsaw Babice
- for Warsaw Okecie airport (EPWA) at 7 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Modlin airport (EPMO) at 17 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sochaczew airport (EPSO) at 27 mile↑
- for Sobienie Field airport (EPSJ) at 29 mile↑
- for Minsk Mazowiecki airport (EPMM) at 32 mile↑
- for Sochaczew-Rybno airport (EPRS) at 33 mile↑
- for Milewo airport (EPMX) at 34 mile↑
- for Nowe Miasto airport (EPNM) at 47 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)