Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Vereeniging airport (South Africa) / OACI FAVV
Vereeniging is located close to Vereeniging, Meyerton at 4 mile↑, Three Rivers at 6 mile↑, Vereeniging at 8 mile↑, Orange Farm at 8 mile↑, Vanderbijlpark at 13 mile↑, Bophelong at 13 mile↑, Vaalpark at 16 mile↑, Jackson’s Drift at 16 mile↑, Nancefield at 18 mile↑, Eldoradopark at 19 mile↑,
1477 m = 4846 ft
- runway 03/21 : 1605 m = 5266 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1135 m = 3724 ft
aerial view of Vereeniging
METAR for Vereeniging airport - FAVV
FAVV 091200Z AUTO 19006KT //// // ////// 19/04 Q1026
Decoded METAR for Vereeniging Airport (South Africa)
METAR issued by FAVV on Sunday 9th of May 2021 at 12:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 5 days and 20 hours and 15 minutes ago.
Visibility is m = m.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 37% relative humidity.
QNH is 1026 mb = 30.3 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 190°.
TAF for Vereeniging airport - FAVV
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Olifants River Bridge airport (FAOR) at 55 km↑
NOTAM for Vereeniging Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Meyerton
- for Vanderbijlpark airport at 14 mile↑
- for Tarkastad airport at 15 mile↑
- for Saffier airport at 18 mile↑
nearest airports to Vereeniging
- for Vanderbijlpark airport (FAVP) at 14 mile↑
- for Tarkastad airport (FATA) at 15 mile↑
- for Saffier airport (FASJ) at 18 mile↑
- for Syferfontein airport (FASY) at 19 mile↑
- for Johannesburg Rand airport (FAGM) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Heidelberg airport (FAHG) at 27 mile↑
- for Star airport (FAZQ) at 28 mile↑
- for Brakpan airport (FABB) at 31 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)