Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Clark Co airport (USA) / ICAO KJVY
Clark Co airport (USA) is located close to Jeffersonville, Sellersburg at 2 mile↑, Oak Park at 5 mile↑, Clarksville at 5 mile↑, Jeffersonville at 6 mile↑, Prospect at 7 mile↑, Charlestown at 7 mile↑, New Albany at 7 mile↑, Northfield at 8 mile↑, Indian Hills at 8 mile↑, Indian Hills Cherokee Section at 8 mile↑,
Elevation : 144 m = 472 ft
- runway 18/36 : 1676 m = 5499 ft
- runway 14/32 : 1188 m = 3898 ft
aerial view of Clark Co
METAR for Clark Co airport - KJVY
KJVY 260535Z AUTO 19007KT 10SM CLR 25/21 A3004 RMK AO2 T02460206 TSNO
Decoded METAR for Clark Co Airport (USA)
METAR issued by KJVY on Saturday 26th of June 2021 at 05:35 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 34 days and 18 hours and 8 minutes ago.
Visibility is 16 km = 10 sm.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 78% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 13 km/h = 7 kt, direction is 190°.
Remarks : automatic station with precipitation sensor T02460206 T snow O
TAF for Clark Co airport - KJVY
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Louisville Intl Standiford airport (KSDF) at 21 km↑
NOTAM for Clark Co Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Sellersburg
- for Bowman airport at 10 mile↑
- for Louisville Intl Standiford airport at 13 mile↑
nearest airports to Clark Co
- for Bowman airport (KLOU) at 10 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Louisville Intl Standiford airport (KSDF) at 13 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Madison Mun airport (KIMS) at 31 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Godman AAF Ft. Knox airport (KFTK) at 34 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Freeman Mun airport (KSER) at 40 mile↑
- for Samuels airport (KBRY) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Capital City airport (KFFT) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for North Vernon airport (KOVO) at 48 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)