Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées airport (France) / ICAO LFBT/ IATA LDE
Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées airport (France) (TLP ) is located close to Tarbes, Lourdes, Louey at 1 mile↑, Ossun at 1 mile↑, Juillan at 2 mile↑, Odos at 3 mile↑, Ibos at 4 mile↑, Laloubère at 4 mile↑, Horgues at 5 mile↑, Ger at 5 mile↑, Soues at 6 mile↑, Pontacq at 6 mile↑,
Elevation : 384 m = 1260 ft
- runway 02/20 : 3000 m = 9843 ft
aerial view of Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées
METAR for Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées airport - LFBT
LFBT 080000Z AUTO 27008KT 230V310 6000 -RA SCT012 BKN020 OVC029 07/06 Q1007 TEMPO 28015G25KT BECMG 4500 RA BKN008 SCT020CB
Decoded METAR for Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFBT on Wednesday 8th of December 2021 at 00:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, issued 20 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 7 °C = 45 °F and dew point is 6 °C = 43 °F . This correspond to 93% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 270°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m. broken at 2000 ft = 610 m. overcast at 2900 ft = 880 m.
Temporarily 28015G25KT becoming 4500 rain broken at 008 scattered clouds 020 presence of cumulonimbus
TAF for Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées airport - LFBT
LFBT 072111Z 0721/0818 28010KT 9999 SCT035 TEMPO 0721/0803 28015G30KT 4000 RA BKN009 FEW060CB TEMPO 0803/0818 27015G30KT 4000 SHRA SCT010 BKN015TCU PROB30 TEMPO 0813/0817 -SNRA BKN007
Decoded TAF for Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport (France)
TAF issued by LFBT on Tuesday 7th of December 2021 at 21:11 UTC, issued 3 hours and 9 minutes ago. A 21 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 7th of December 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Wednesday 8th of December 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
0721/0818 28010KT 9999 SCT035
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 280°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
scattered clouds at 3500 ft = 1070 m
temporarily from Tuesday 7th of December 2021 à 21:00 heure TU to Wednesday 8th of December 2021 à 03:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0721/0803 28015G30KT 4000 RA BKN009 FEW060CB
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 30 kt = 56 km/h, direction is 280°
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
broken at 900 ft = 270 m few clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m
temporarily from Wednesday 8th of December 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Wednesday 8th of December 2021 à 18:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 0803/0818 27015G30KT 4000 SHRA SCT010 BKN015TCU
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 30 kt = 56 km/h, direction is 270°
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
scattered clouds at 1000 ft = 300 m broken at 1500 ft = 460 m
probability of 30% to have temporarily from Wednesday 8th of December 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Wednesday 8th of December 2021 à 17:00 heure UTC
PROB30 TEMPO 0813/0817 -SNRA BKN007
broken at 700 ft = 210 m
VAC for Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport - LFBT
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Louey
- Le Wikiwan (Juillan) at 0 mile↑
- Aéroport Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées (Juillan) at 2 mile↑
- Tarbes at 6 mile↑
- Bio Snack (Odos) at 2 mile↑
- Hôtel Kyriad Odos (Odos) at 2 mile↑ book
- Le Juillanais (Juillan) at 2 mile↑
- Lourdes at 6 mile↑
- Sanctuaire de Lourdes (Lourdes) at 6 mile↑
- Poivre Rouge (Juillan) at 3 mile↑
- Hôtel L'Aragon (Juillan) at 3 mile↑ book
- Restaurant L'Aragon (Juillan) at 3 mile↑
- Amys Hôtel (Odos) at 3 mile↑ book
- for Tarbes-Laloubere airport at 5 mile↑
nearest airports to Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées
- for Tarbes-Laloubere airport (LFDT) at 5 mile↑
- for Lasclaveries airport (LFJV) at 22 mile↑
- for Pau-Pyrénées airport (LFBP) at 25 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Castelnau-Magnoac airport (LFDQ) at 27 mile↑
- for Oloron-Herrere airport (LFCO) at 28 mile↑
- for St-Gaudens-Montrejeau airport (LFIM) at 32 mile↑
- for Peyresourde airport (LFIP) at 35 mile↑
- for Aire-Sur-Adour airport (LFDA) at 39 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)