Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Cameri airport (Italy) / OACI LIMN
Cameri is located close to Cameri (NO), Cameri at 2 miles, Bellinzago Novarese at 3 miles, Nosate at 3 miles, Turbigo at 3 miles, Galliate at 4 miles, Caltignaga at 4 miles, Robecchetto con Induno at 5 miles, Oleggio at 5 miles, Romentino at 5 miles, Castano Primo at 5 miles,
METAR for Cameri airport - LIMN
LIMN 181255Z /////KT 2500 BR BKN040 SCT060 09/05 Q1022 RMK OVC VIS MIN 2500 YLO
Decoded METAR for Cameri Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIMN on Thursday 18th of February 2021 at 12:55 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 7 days and 1 hours and 23 minutes ago.
Visibility is 2.5 km = 2 sm.
Temperature is 9°C = 48 °F and dew point is 5°C = 41 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 hPa = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is kt = kt, direction is °.
Clouds : broken at 4000 ft = 1220 m. scattered clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m.
Remarks : overcast VIS MIN 2500 YLO
TAF for Cameri airport - LIMN
LIMN 181100Z 1812/1821 VRB03KT 3000 BR SCT015 BKN025 BECMG 1816/1818 1500 BR
Decoded TAF for Cameri Airport (Italy)
TAF issued by LIMN on Thursday 18th of February 2021 at 11:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 7 days and 3 hours and 18 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 3 km = 2 sm.
scattered clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m. broken at 2500 ft = 760 m.
becoming from Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 21:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 1.5 km = 1 sm.
NOTAM for Cameri Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Cameri
- for Milano Malpensa airport (LIMC) at 8 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Vergiate airport (LILG) at 13 miles↑
- for Varese Venegono airport (LILN) at 18 miles↑
- for Vercelli airport (LILI) at 19 miles↑
- for Calcinate Di Pesce airport (LILC) at 20 miles↑
- for Milano Bresso airport (LIMB) at 26 miles↑
- for Biella Cerrione airport (LILE) at 28 miles↑
- for Como Sea Plane airport (LILY) at 28 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)