Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Rieti airport (Italy) / OACI LIQN/ IATA QRT
Rieti is located close to Rieti, Rieti at 1 miles, Cantalice at 4 miles, Contigliano at 4 miles, Greccio at 5 miles, Poggio Bustone at 5 miles, Cittaducale at 6 miles, Colli sul Velino at 6 miles, Rivodutri at 6 miles, Morro Reatino at 7 miles, Labro at 7 miles,
METAR for Rieti airport - LIQN
LIQN 121050Z 31004KT 9999 FEW045 08/04 Q1018
Decoded METAR for Rieti Airport (Italy)
METAR issued by LIQN on Friday 12th of February 2021 at 10:50 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 19 days and 19 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is 8 °C = 46 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 76% relative humidity.
QNH is 1018 mb = 30.06 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 310°.
Clouds : few clouds at 4500 ft = 1370 m.
TAF for Rieti airport - LIQN
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Guidonia airport (LIRG) at 49 km↑
NOTAM for Rieti Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome (from Wednesday 9th of September 2020 at 08:51 to Wednesday 30th of September 2020 at 18:00)
C1300/20 NOTAMR C1281/20nQ) LIRR/QFAXX/IV/NBO/A/000/999/4225N01251E005nA) LIQN B) 2009090851 C) 2009301800 ESTnD) DAILY 0800-1800nE) TESTO ITALIANO:nCOVID-19nIL TRAFFICO AEREO E' SOGGETTO ALLE LIMITAZIONI E RESTRIZIONInCONTENUTE NELLO SPECIFICO DECRETO MINISTERIALE E NEL NOTAM DInRIFERIMENTO IN VIGOREnENGLISH TEXT:nCOVID-19nTFC IS SUBJ LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS CONTENT IN SPECIFICnMINISTERIAL DECREE AND RELEVANT NOTAM IN FORCEnREF AIP AD 2 LIQN 1-1nCREATED: 09 Sep 2020 08:51:00 nSOURCE: LIIAYNYX
airports around Rieti
- for L'aquila Preturo airport (LIAP) at 24 miles↑
- for Guidonia airport (LIRG) at 31 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Foligno airport (LIAF) at 36 miles↑
- for Roma Urbe airport (LIRU) at 37 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Viterbo airport (LIRV) at 40 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Roma Ciampino airport (LIRA) at 45 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Perugia s egidio airport (LIRZ) at 49 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Furbara Air Base airport (LIAR) at 52 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)