Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Taif airport (Saudi Arabia) / OACI OETF/ IATA TIF
Taif is located close to Taâ€™if, Al ‘Awājīyah at 2 mile↑, Taif at 17 mile↑, Al Hada at 18 mile↑, Al Mudawwarah at 40 mile↑, Mecca at 46 mile↑, Al Ābār at 49 mile↑, Al Jumum at 55 mile↑, Raḑwān at 63 mile↑, Turabah at 73 mile↑, Minţaqat Makkah at 76 mile↑,
Elevation : 1478 m = 4849 ft
- runway 07/25 : 3735 m = 12254 ft
- runway 17/35 : 3350 m = 10991 ft
aerial view of Taif
METAR for Taif airport - OETF
OETF 122000Z 10006KT 8000 NSC 30/M04 Q1019 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Taif Airport (Saudi Arabia)
METAR issued by OETF on Saturday 12th of June 2021 at 20:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 23 hours and 15 minutes ago.
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mile.
Temperature is 30 °C = 86 °F and dew point is -4 °C = 25 °F . This correspond to 11% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 100°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Taif airport - OETF
OETF 121700Z 1218/1312 23005KT 5000 DU NSC BECMG 1306/1308 09020KT TEMPO 1306/1312 3500 BLDU
Decoded TAF for Taif Airport (Saudi Arabia)
TAF issued by OETF on Saturday 12th of June 2021 at 17:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 3 days and 2 hours and 15 minutes ago. A 18 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 12th of June 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 06:00 heure UTC
1218/1312 23005KT 5000 DU NSC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 230°
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
cloud of dust
becoming from Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 08:00 heure TU to Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1306/1308 09020KT
Wind 20 kt = 37 km/h, direction is 90°
temporarily from Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 06:00 heure TU to Sunday 13th of June 2021 à 12:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1306/1312 3500 BLDU
Visibility is 4 km = 2 mile.
NOTAM for Taif Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Taif
- for Jeddah Navy airport (OEJF) at 89 mile↑
- for Jeddah airport (OEJN) at 90 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Al Baha airport (OEBA) at 108 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rabigh airport (OERB) at 126 mile↑
- for Bisha airport (OEBH) at 170 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Petroline 10 airport (OEPJ) at 184 mile↑
- for Petroline 9 airport (OEPI) at 218 mile↑
- for Madinah airport (OEMA) at 219 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)