Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Bandar Lengeh airport (Iran) / ICAO OIBL/ IATA BDH
Bandar Lengeh airport (Iran) is located close to Bandar Lengeh, Shenās at 2 mile↑, Bandar-e Lengeh at 4 mile↑, Abū Mūsā at 48 mile↑, Kish at 50 mile↑, Deh at 51 mile↑, Dayrestān at 70 mile↑, Umm al Qaywayn at 81 mile↑, Berāk at 83 mile↑, Ras el Khaïmah at 86 mile↑, Ajman at 86 mile↑, Al Ghuwair at 88 mile↑, Sharjah at 89 mile↑,
Elevation : 20 m = 66 ft
- runway 08/26 : 2500 m = 8202 ft
aerial view of Bandar Lengeh
METAR for Bandar Lengeh airport - OIBL
OIBL 100400Z 07010KT 7000 NSC 24/21 Q1012
Decoded METAR for Bandar Lengeh Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OIBL on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 04:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 71 days and 1717 hours and -102214 minutes ago.
Visibility is 7 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 24 °C = 75 °F and dew point is 21 °C = 70 °F . This correspond to 83% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 70°.
No clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude (No Significant Clouds).
TAF for Bandar Lengeh airport - OIBL
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Kish Island airport (OIBK) at 84 km↑
nearest airports to Bandar Lengeh
- for Sirri Island airport (OIBS) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Abumusa I airport (OIBA) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kish Island airport (OIBK) at 52 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bahregan airport (OIBH) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Gheshim I airport (OIKQ) at 68 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lar airport (OISL) at 83 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Umm Al Quwain airport (OMUQ) at 84 mile↑
- for Al Saqr Field airport (OMRS) at 89 mile↑
- for Khasab airport (OOKB) at 91 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lavan Is airport (OIBV) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sharjah airport (OMSJ) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bandar Abbas Havadarya airport (OIKP) at 94 mile↑
- for Ras al Khamah airport (OMRK) at 94 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dubai airport (OMDB) at 95 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Bandar Abbas airport (OIKB) at 107 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dubai Minhad airport (OMDM) at 109 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Al Maktoum airport (OMDW) at 115 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lamerd airport (OISR) at 116 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fujeirah airport (OMFJ) at 135 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Das Island airport (OMAS) at 155 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)