Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Kermanshah airport (Iran) / OACI OICC/ IATA KSH
Kermanshah is located close to Kermanshah, Ḩeşār-e Sefīd at 1 miles, Kermanshah at 6 miles, Shahrak-e Be‘s̄at at 6 miles, Kahriz at 6 miles, Ostān-e Kermānshāh at 24 miles, Harsin at 25 miles, Kamyaran at 34 miles, Sonqor at 39 miles, Kangavar at 47 miles, Javanrud at 48 miles,
METAR for Kermanshah airport - OICC
OICC 221630Z VRB02KT CAVOK 07/M17 Q1022 A3019
Decoded METAR for Kermanshah Airport (Iran)
METAR issued by OICC on Monday 22nd of February 2021 at 16:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 2 days and 21 hours and 40 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is 7°C = 45 °F and dew point is -17°C = 1 °F . This correspond to 16% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 hPa = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °.
TAF for Kermanshah airport - OICC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Ilam airport (OICI) at 109 km↑
NOTAM for Kermanshah Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Kermanshah
- for Sanandaj airport (OICS) at 63 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ilam airport (OICI) at 68 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Hamadan airport (OIHH) at 87 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Khorram Abad airport (OICK) at 90 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Ghasre-Shirin airport (OICG) at 91 miles↑
- for Malayer airport (OIHM) at 95 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Abdanan airport (OICD) at 99 miles↑
- for Hamadan Mil airport (OIHS) at 104 miles↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)