Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Al Asad Air Base airport in HÄ«t Iraq / ICAO ORAA IATA IQA
Al Asad Air Base airport (Iraq) is located near HÄ«t, ‘Ayn al Arnab in 12 mi↑, Hit in 24 mi↑, Hadithah in 25 mi↑, Sulaymānīyah in 25 mi↑, Anat al Qadimah in 55 mi↑, Ḩayy al ‘Adl in 56 mi↑, Ar Ramadi in 56 mi↑, Sawḩ al Ghawr in 56 mi↑, Rawah in 57 mi↑, Maḩmūd ‘Alī in 66 mi↑, Muḩāfaz̧at al Anbār in 67 mi↑, Qaryat al ‘Ankūr in 69 mi↑,
Elevation : 188 m = 617 ft
- runway 09L/27R : 4000 m = 13123 ft
- runway 09R/27L : 4000 m = 13123 ft
- runway 08/26 : 3086 m = 10125 ft
aerial view of Al Asad Air Base
METAR for Al Asad Air Base airport - ORAA
ORAA 022100Z 00000KT 9999 SKC 17/10 A3003
Decoded METAR for Al Asad Air Base Airport (Iraq)
METAR issued by ORAA on Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 1015 days and 24369 hours and -1461590 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mi.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 10 °C = 50 °F . This correspond to 63% relative humidity.
QNH is 1017 mb = 30.03 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
TAF for Al Asad Air Base airport - ORAA
ORAA 2905/3005 35010KT 8000 HZ SKC QNH2971INS TX39/2911Z TN20/3002Z
Decoded TAF for Al Asad Air Base Airport (Iraq)
TAF issued by ORAA on at 00:00 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 19218 days and 6 hours and 10 minutes ago. A 24 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday, September 28, 2019 à 05:00 heure TU to Sunday, September 29, 2019 à 05:00 heure UTC
2905/3005 35010KT 8000 HZ SKC QNH2971INS TX39/2911Z TN20/3002Z
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 350°
Visibility is 8 km = 5 mi.
nearest airports to Al Asad Air Base
- for Al Taqaddum Air Base airport (ORAT) in 73 mi↑
- for Al Sahra Army Air Field airport (ORSH) in 88 mi↑
- for Al Taji Army Air Field airport (ORTI) in 106 mi↑
- for Baghdad International airport (ORBI) in 109 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Joint Base Balad airport (ORBD) in 111 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Qayyarah West airport (ORQW) in 142 mi↑
- for Kirkuk Air Base airport (ORKK) in 159 mi↑
- for Deir Er Zzor airport (OSDZ) in 165 mi↑
- for Al Najaf International airport (ORNI) in 168 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Tall Afar Army Air Field airport (ORTF) in 173 mi↑
- for Mosul International airport (ORBM) in 179 mi↑
- for Ghasre-Shirin airport (OICG) in 186 mi↑
- for Erbil International airport (ORER) in 190 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Sulaymaniyah International airport (ORSU) in 204 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Ubaydah Bin Al Jarrah airport (ORUB) in 212 mi↑
- for Arar airport (OERR) in 213 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Duhok International airport (ORDD) in 217 mi↑
- for Bashur Airfield airport (ORBR) in 218 mi↑
- for Ilam airport (OICI) in 228 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Bamarni airport (ORBB) in 234 mi↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)