Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Gorakhpur airport (India) / OACI VEGK/ IATA GOP
Gorakhpur is located close to Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur at 5 mile, Pipraich at 8 mile, Bansgaon at 14 mile, Hata at 18 mile, Maghar at 20 mile, Kaptanganj at 21 mile, Rudarpur at 23 mile, Khalilabad at 23 mile, Deoria at 26 mile, Mehndawal at 26 mile,
METAR for Gorakhpur airport - VEGK
VEGK 031430Z 29003KT 6000 SKC 25/03 Q1006 NOSIG
Decoded METAR for Gorakhpur Airport (India)
METAR issued by VEGK on Saturday 3rd of April 2021 at 14:30 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 6 hours and 25 minutes ago.
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
Temperature is 25 °C = 77 °F and dew point is 3 °C = 37 °F . This correspond to 24% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 mb = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 290°.
No significant change forecasted in next 2 hours
TAF for Gorakhpur airport - VEGK
VEGK 040930Z 0412/0424 29005KT 6000 NSC BECMG 0414/0416 VRB02KT 5000 HZ NSC
Decoded TAF for Gorakhpur Airport (India)
TAF issued by VEGK on Sunday 4th of April 2021 at 09:30 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 13 days and 11 hours and 25 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 4th of April 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 4th of April 2021 à 14:00 heure UTC
0412/0424 29005KT 6000 NSC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 290°
Visibility is 6 km = 4 mile.
becoming from Sunday 4th of April 2021 à 16:00 heure TU to Monday 5th of April 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0414/0416 VRB02KT 5000 HZ NSC
Wind 2 kt = 4 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is 5 km = 3 mile.
NOTAM for Gorakhpur Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Not listed / valid from Tuesday 18th of March 2008 at 06:10
C0095/08 NOTAMR C0052/08
A) VEGK B) 0803180610 C) PERM
D) BTN 0800-1200 UTC ON MON/TUE/WED/THU/FRI
E) REVISED HRS OF OPS OF CIVIL AIR TERMINAL GORAKHPUR.
CREATED: 18 Mar 2008 06:15:00
nearest airports to Gorakhpur
- for Bhairahawa airport (VNBW) at 53 mile↑
- for Meghauli airport (VNMG) at 75 mile↑
- for Raxaul airport (VERL) at 87 mile↑
- for Bharatpur airport (VNBP) at 88 mile↑
- for Varanasi airport (VIBN) at 96 mile↑
- for Simara airport (VNSI) at 99 mile↑
- for Baglung airport (VNBL) at 103 mile↑
- for Pokhara airport (VNPK) at 106 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)