Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Biaru airport (Papua New Guinea) / OACI AYBR/ IATA BRP
Biaru is located close to Biaru, Wau at 23 miles, Bulolo at 33 miles, Buko at 67 miles, Lae at 67 miles, Kerema at 70 miles, Chivasing at 76 miles, Nadzab at 76 miles, Finschhafen at 106 miles, Kokoda at 107 miles, Urara at 109 miles,
METAR for Biaru airport - AYBR
No METAR for Biaru airport, but aviation weather is available at for Nadzab airport (AYNZ) at 122 km↑
TAF for Biaru airport - AYBR
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Port Moresby airport (AYPY) at 204 km↑
NOTAM for Biaru Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Biaru
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)