Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Aropa airport (Papua New Guinea) / OACI AYKT/ IATA KZF
Aropa is located close to Kaintiba, Kerema at 36 mile, Bulolo at 47 mile, Wau at 48 mile, Chivasing at 74 mile, Urara at 78 mile, Nadzab at 81 mile, Kainantu at 85 mile, Lae at 85 mile, Buko at 86 mile, Goroka at 107 mile,
METAR for Aropa airport - AYKT
No METAR for Aropa airport, but aviation weather is available at for Nadzab airport (AYNZ) at 129 km↑
TAF for Aropa airport - AYKT
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Port Moresby airport (AYPY) at 252 km↑
NOTAM for Aropa Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Aropa
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)