Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Nadzab airport (Papua New Guinea) / ICAO AYNZ/ IATA LAE
Nadzab airport (Papua New Guinea) is located close to Lae, Nadzab at 1 mile↑, Chivasing at 10 mile↑, Lae at 21 mile↑, Buko at 23 mile↑, Bulolo at 44 mile↑, Wau at 53 mile↑, Kainantu at 62 mile↑, Urara at 63 mile↑, Biliau Mission at 74 mile↑, Finschhafen at 78 mile↑,
Elevation : 73 m = 240 ft
- runway 09/27 : 2440 m = 8005 ft
aerial view of Nadzab
METAR for Nadzab airport - AYNZ
AYNZ 120800Z 11010-15KT 9999 SCT040 29/23 Q1006
Decoded METAR for Nadzab Airport (Papua New Guinea)
METAR issued by AYNZ on Wednesday 12th of January 2022 at 08:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 212 hours and -11505 minutes ago.
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 29 °C = 84 °F and dew point is 23 °C = 73 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1006 mb = 29.71 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt with gusts at 28 km/h = 15 kt, direction is 110°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 4000 ft = 1220 m.
TAF for Nadzab airport - AYNZ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
nearest airports to Nadzab
- for Lowai airport (AYLO) at 17 mile↑
- for Zuebak Airstrip airport (AYZZ) at 21 mile↑
- for Kasonombe airport (AYNM) at 22 mile↑
- for Samanzing Airstrip airport (AYSZ) at 25 mile↑
- for Dinangat airport (AYDN) at 29 mile↑
- for Leron Plains airport (AYLP) at 29 mile↑
- for Yawan Airstrip airport (AYYW) at 31 mile↑
- for Maralina Airstrip airport (AYRL) at 33 mile↑
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)