Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Tekadu airport (Papua New Guinea) / OACI AYTZ/ IATA TKB
Tekadu is located close to Tekadu, Wau at 27 miles, Bulolo at 34 miles, Kerema at 56 miles, Lae at 73 miles, Buko at 73 miles, Chivasing at 76 miles, Nadzab at 78 miles, Urara at 102 miles, Kainantu at 107 miles, Kokoda at 116 miles,
METAR for Tekadu airport - AYTZ
No METAR for Tekadu airport, but aviation weather is available at for Nadzab airport (AYNZ) at 125 km↑
TAF for Tekadu airport - AYTZ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Port Moresby airport (AYPY) at 209 km↑
NOTAM for Tekadu Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Tekadu
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)