Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Wewak airport (Papua New Guinea) / OACI AYWK/ IATA WWK
Wewak is located close to Wewak, Boram at 0 mile↑, Wewak at 4 mile↑, Angoram at 43 mile↑, Torembi at 48 mile↑, Ambunti at 73 mile↑, Aitape at 96 mile↑, Wabag at 131 mile↑, Porgera at 134 mile↑, Kagamuga at 161 mile↑, Mount Hagen at 162 mile↑,
Elevation : 6 m = 20 ft
- runway 10/28 : 1595 m = 5234 ft
aerial view of Wewak
METAR for Wewak airport - AYWK
No METAR for Wewak airport, but aviation weather is available at
TAF for Wewak airport - AYWK
No TAF but aviation weather is available at
NOTAM for Wewak Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Friday 19th of March 2021 at 21:00 to Monday 19th of April 2021 at 07:00
A) AYWK B) 2103192100 C) 2104190700 EST
D) BTN 2100/0700 DLY.
E) PART OF GA APN AND PRKG BAY 3 CLSD DUE PAVEMENT REPAIR WIP. WORKS
AREA DENOTED BY RED AND WHITE CONE MARKERS.
CREATED: 19 Mar 2021 06:02:00
NOTAM Runway / valid from Sunday 21st of March 2021 at 19:30 to Monday 26th of April 2021 at 08:00
A) AYWK B) 2103211930 C) 2104260800 EST
D) BTN 1930/0800 DLY.
E) RWY 28 DTHR 210M DUE PAVEMENT UPGRADE WIP. AVBL LEN 1390M.
RWY TORA ASDA TODA LDA
10 1390 1390 1390 1390
28 1390 1390 1390 1290
1. RWY 28 T-VASIS NOT AVBL.
2. DTHR DESIGNATED BY 6 WHITE CONE MARKERS EITHER SIDE OF RWY.
3. ALL ACFT TO CIRCLE TO ALLOW MEN AND EQPT TO VACATE.
4. RWY LGTS NOT AVBL.
CREATED: 19 Mar 2021 01:27:00
NOTAM Apron / valid from Saturday 27th of February 2021 at 00:00 to Friday 28th of May 2021 at 08:00
A) AYWK B) 2102270000 C) 2105280800 EST
E) AD. CTN DUE APN EXTENSION WIP ADJ TO APN AND EASTERN TWY. WORKS
DEMARCATED BY RED AND WHITE CONE MARKERS.
CREATED: 27 Feb 2021 00:46:00
NOTAM High intensity runway lights / valid from Friday 29th of January 2021 at 06:10 to Friday 31st of December 2021 at 08:00
A) AYWK B) 2101290610 C) 2112310800 EST
E) RWY LGT U/S.
CREATED: 29 Jan 2021 06:23:00
NOTAM Apron / valid from Wednesday 30th of December 2020 at 04:45 to Tuesday 30th of March 2021 at 08:00
A) AYWK B) 2012300445 C) 2103300800 EST
E) ESATERN TWY NOT AVBL DUE RESEALING WIP.
WORKS AREA DEMARCATED BY UNSERVICEABILITY CONE MARKERS.
CREATED: 30 Dec 2020 04:49:00
NOTAM Aerodrome beacon / valid from Saturday 12th of December 2020 at 20:00 to Friday 31st of December 2021 at 08:00
A) AYWK B) 2012122000 C) 2112310800 EST
E) ABN NOT AVBL.
CREATED: 12 Dec 2020 02:35:00
nearest airports to Wewak
- for Kairiru Airstrip airport (AYKZ) at 17 mile↑
- for Sepik Plains airport (AYSQ) at 21 mile↑
- for Sangera Airstrip airport (AYSR) at 38 mile↑
- for Kosimbi Airstrip airport (AYOS) at 42 mile↑
- for Geigorobi Airstrip airport (AYGE) at 44 mile↑
- for Slai Airstrip airport (AYLZ) at 46 mile↑
- for Torembi airport (AYVM) at 48 mile↑
- for Brugam Airstrip airport (AYUG) at 57 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)