Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Yeva airport (Papua New Guinea) / OACI AYXE/ IATA YVD
Yeva is located close to Yeva, Wau at 39 mile, Bulolo at 40 mile, Kerema at 40 mile, Chivasing at 72 mile, Nadzab at 78 mile, Lae at 79 mile, Buko at 80 mile, Urara at 84 mile, Kainantu at 90 mile, Goroka at 115 mile,
METAR for Yeva airport - AYXE
No METAR for Yeva airport, but aviation weather is available at for Nadzab airport (AYNZ) at 124 km↑
TAF for Yeva airport - AYXE
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Port Moresby airport (AYPY) at 239 km↑
NOTAM for Yeva Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Yeva
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)