Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Uummannaq airport (Greenland) / ICAO BGUQ/ IATA JQA
Uummannaq airport (Greenland) is located close to Uummannaq, Qaarsut at 1 mile↑, Uummannaq at 14 mile↑, Qeqertarsuaq at 105 mile↑, Qaasuitsup at 111 mile↑, Ilulissat at 111 mile↑, Qasigiannguit at 137 mile↑, Aasiaat at 140 mile↑, Nivaaq at 146 mile↑, Upernavik at 160 mile↑, Kangaatsiaq at 169 mile↑,
Elevation : 88 m = 289 ft
- runway 16/34 : 900 m = 2953 ft
aerial view of Uummannaq
METAR for Uummannaq airport - BGUQ
No METAR for Uummannaq airport, but aviation weather is available at for Illulissat airport (BGJN) at 177 km↑
TAF for Uummannaq airport - BGUQ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Illulissat airport (BGJN) at 177 km↑
NOTAM for Uummannaq Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome / valid from Thursday 27th of May 2021 at 18:28 to Thursday 1st of July 2021 at 01:59
Q) BGGL/QFAXX/IV/NBO/A /000/999/7044N05242W005
A) BGUQ B) 2105271828 C) 2107010159 EST
E) COVID-19. BASED ON DECISION TAKEN BY THE GREENLANDIC AUTHORITIES.
IN CONNECTION WITH NON-SCHEDULED FLIGHTS FROM ABROAD, BGUQ AFIS
MUST BE CONTACTED ON TELEPHONE 00299 38 27 55 FOR SUBMISSION OF A
SPECIAL FILL IN FORM WHICH MUST BE FILLED OUT AND RETURNED BEFORE
COMMENCING THE FLIGHT. OVERNIGHT STAYS FOR OTHER THAN TECHNICAL
REASONS CAN NOT BE ALLOWED.
CREATED: 27 May 2021 18:29:00
NOTAM Instrument approach procedure / valid from Friday 21st of May 2021 at 10:57 to Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 19:00
Q) BGGL/QPILT/I /NBO/A /000/999/7044N05242W005
A) BGUQ B) 2105211057 C) 2106301900
E) FOLLOWING BGUQ INSTRUMENT APPROACH PROCEDURES ARE U/S, DUE TO DME
QA 110,15MHZ U/S:
NDB CIRCLING A, NDB CIRCLING B AND NDB CIRCLING C.
CREATED: 21 May 2021 10:59:00
NOTAM DME associated with ILS / valid from Friday 21st of May 2021 at 10:55 to Wednesday 30th of June 2021 at 19:00
Q) BGGL/QIDAS/I /NBO/A /000/999/7044N05242W005
A) BGUQ B) 2105211055 C) 2106301900
E) DME QA 110.150 MHZ CH38Y OUT OF SERVICE.
CREATED: 21 May 2021 10:56:00
nearest airports to Uummannaq
- for Illulissat airport (BGJN) at 110 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Aaisiaat airport (BGAA) at 139 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Upernavik airport (BGUK) at 160 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangerlussuaq airport (BGSF) at 262 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Sisimiut airport (BGSS) at 263 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Broughton Island airport (CYVM) at 354 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clyde River airport (CYCY) at 362 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Maniitsoq airport (BGMQ) at 368 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)