Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Bella Coola airport (Canada) / ICAO CYBD/ IATA QBC
Bella Coola airport (Canada) is located close to Bella Coola, Hagensborg at 4 mile↑, Atnarko at 32 mile↑, Ocean Falls at 47 mile↑, Towdystan at 64 mile↑, Shearwater at 65 mile↑, Bella Bella at 67 mile↑, Wadhams at 72 mile↑, Klemtu at 82 mile↑, Hakai at 83 mile↑, Tatla Lake at 91 mile↑,
Elevation : 36 m = 118 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1280 m = 4199 ft
aerial view of Bella Coola
METAR for Bella Coola airport - CYBD
CYBD 241500Z 29005KT 260V340 8SM VCSH SCT018 BKN025 BKN076 16/14 A3019 RMK SC4SC3AC1 AC TR CVCTV CLD EMBD SLP226
Decoded METAR for Bella Coola Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYBD on Saturday 24th of July 2021 at 15:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 8 hours and 14 minutes ago.
Visibility is 13 km = 8 sm.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 88% relative humidity.
QNH is 1022 mb = 30.18 inHg
Wind speed is 9 km/h = 5 kt, direction is 290°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 1800 ft = 550 m. broken at 2500 ft = 760 m. broken at 7600 ft = 2320 m.
Remarks : SC4SC3AC1 AC TR CVCTV Standing lenticular or Rotor clouds EMBD Sea Level Pressure SLP=226
TAF for Bella Coola airport - CYBD
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Bella Bella (Campbell Island) airport (CBBC) at 109 km↑
NOTAM for Bella Coola Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Bella Coola
- for Bella Bella Denny Island airport (CYJQ) at 64 mile↑
- for Bella Bella (Campbell Island) airport (CBBC) at 67 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Puntzi Mountain airport (CYPU) at 105 mile↑
- for Port Hardy airport (CYZT) at 123 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Alert Bay airport (CYAL) at 125 mile↑
- for Burns Lake airport (CYPZ) at 140 mile↑
- for Terrace airport (CYXT) at 165 mile↑
- for Fort St James Perison airport (CYJM) at 169 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)