Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather for Castlegar airport in Castlegar Canada / ICAO CYCG IATA YCG
Castlegar airport (Canada) is located near Castlegar, Ootischenia in 1 mi↑, Castlegar in 2 mi↑, Crescent Valley in 11 mi↑, Fruitvale in 13 mi↑, Trail in 14 mi↑, Rossland in 17 mi↑, Salmo in 18 mi↑, Porto Rico in 18 mi↑, Nelson in 21 mi↑, Cascade in 32 mi↑, Slocan in 33 mi↑, Balfour in 37 mi↑,
Elevation : 495 m = 1624 ft
- runway 15/33 : 1615 m = 5299 ft
aerial view of Castlegar
METAR for Castlegar airport - CYCG
CYCG 032100Z 19012G18KT 150V220 15SM FEW075 FEW220 SCT260 32/05 A2978 RMK CU1CC1CI2 CU TR SLP077 DENSITY ALT 4100FT
Decoded METAR for Castlegar Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYCG on Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 days and 236 hours and -12928 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 32 °C = 90 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 18% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt with gusts at 33 km/h = 18 kt, direction is 190°.
Clouds : few clouds at 7500 ft = 2290 m. few clouds at 22000 ft = 6710 m. scattered clouds at 26000 ft = 7920 m.
Remarks : CU1CC1CI2 CU TR Sea Level Pressure SLP=077 DENSITY ALT 4100FT
TAF for Castlegar airport - CYCG
CYCG 031840Z 0319/0404 18012KT P6SM FEW200 BECMG 0402/0404 VRB03KT RMK NXT FCST BY 040100Z
Decoded TAF for Castlegar Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYCG on Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 18:40 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 9 days and 22 hours and 52 minutes ago. A 9 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Wednesday, August 3, 2022 à 19:00 heure TU to Wednesday, August 3, 2022 à 02:00 heure UTC
0319/0404 18012KT P6SM FEW200
Wind 12 kt = 22 km/h, direction is 180°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 20000 ft = 6100 m
becoming from Wednesday, August 3, 2022 à 04:00 heure TU to Wednesday, August 3, 2022 à 04:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0402/0404 VRB03KT
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
nearest airports to Castlegar
- for Nelson airport (CZNL) in 20 mi↑
- for Grand Forks airport (CZGF) in 41 mi↑
- for Wall airport (KSZT) in 84 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Cranbrook airport (CYXC) in 86 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Penticton airport (CYYF) in 89 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Kelowna airport (CYLW) in 90 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Deer Park airport (KDEW) in 92 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Vernon airport (CYVK) in 100 mi↑
- for Omak airport (KOMK) in 103 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Fairmount Hot Springs airport (CYCZ) in 106 mi↑
- for Coeur d'Alene airport (KCOE) in 112 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Felts airport (KSFF) in 112 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Spokane airport (KGEG) in 116 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Fairchild Air Force Base airport (KSKA) in 116 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Revelstoke airport (CYRV) in 118 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Salmon Arm airport (CZAM) in 119 mi↑
- for Sparwood Elk Valley airport (CYSW) in 129 mi↑
- for Princeton airport (CYDC) in 130 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Golden airport (CYGE) in 141 mi↑METAR & TAF
- for Kamloops airport (CYKA) in 158 mi↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)