Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Chetwynd airport (Canada) / ICAO CYCQ/ IATA YCQ
Chetwynd airport (Canada) is located close to Chetwynd, Chetwynd at 1 mile↑, Moberly Lake at 11 mile↑, Groundbirch at 28 mile↑, Sunset Prairie at 35 mile↑, Taylor at 49 mile↑, Charlie Lake at 49 mile↑, Fort St. John at 49 mile↑, Baldonnel at 51 mile↑, Two Rivers at 54 mile↑, Dawson Creek at 54 mile↑,
Elevation : 610 m = 2001 ft
- runway 05/23 : 1367 m = 4485 ft
aerial view of Chetwynd
METAR for Chetwynd airport - CYCQ
CYCQ 130100Z 21012G19KT 190V250 35SM SCT050TCU 16/04 A2989 RMK TCU3 DIST PCPN S-SW LAST STFD OBS/NEXT 131300Z SLP139 DENSITY ALT 2700FT
Decoded METAR for Chetwynd Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYCQ on Monday 13th of September 2021 at 01:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 14 days and 355 hours and -20144 minutes ago.
Visibility is 56 km = 35 sm.
Temperature is 16 °C = 61 °F and dew point is 4 °C = 39 °F . This correspond to 45% relative humidity.
QNH is 1012 mb = 29.88 inHg
Wind speed is 22 km/h = 12 kt with gusts at 35 km/h = 19 kt, direction is 210°.
Clouds : scattered clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m.
Remarks : tower cumulus 3 DIST PCPN S light SW LAST STFD OBS/NEXT 131300Z Sea Level Pressure SLP=139 DENSITY ALT 2700FT
TAF for Chetwynd airport - CYCQ
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Fort St John airport (CYXJ) at 82 km↑
nearest airports to Chetwynd
- for Hudsons Hope airport (CYNH) at 28 mile↑
- for Fort St John airport (CYXJ) at 51 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Dawson Creek airport (CYDQ) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mackenzie airport (CYZY) at 65 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grand Prairie airport (CYQU) at 113 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Prince George airport (CYXS) at 131 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort St James Perison airport (CYJM) at 137 mile↑
- for Peace River airport (CYPE) at 166 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)