Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Nain airport (Canada) / OACI CYDP/ IATA YDP
Nain is located close to Nain, Natuashish at 49 miles, Hopedale at 94 miles, Makkovik at 140 miles, Rigolet at 208 miles, Kangiqsualujjuaq at 216 miles, Churchill Falls at 228 miles, Happy Valley-Goose Bay at 230 miles, Schefferville at 234 miles, Cartwright at 268 miles, Kuujjuaq at 272 miles,
METAR for Nain airport - CYDP
CYDP 181600Z 25003KT 190V300 15SM FEW220 M11/M21 A2994 RMK CI1 SLP140
Decoded METAR for Nain Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYDP on Thursday 18th of February 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 18 hours and 45 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -11°C = 12 °F and dew point is -21°C = -6 °F . This correspond to 44% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 hPa = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is 250°.
Clouds : few clouds at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : CI1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=140
TAF for Nain airport - CYDP
CYDP 181338Z 1814/1824 28007KT P6SM SKC BECMG 1816/1818 28015G25KT RMK NXT FCST BY 182000Z
Decoded TAF for Nain Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYDP on Thursday 18th of February 2021 at 13:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 21 hours and 7 minutes ago. A 10 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 14:00 heure TU to Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 16:00 heure UTC
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 280°
becoming from Thursday 18th of February 2021 à 18:00 heure TU to Friday 19th of February 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is 280°
NOTAM for Nain Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Nain
- for Hopedale airport (CYHO) at 95 miles↑
- for Saglek airport (CYSV) at 138 miles↑
- for Makkovik airport (CYFT) at 140 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Kangiqsualujjuaq Georges River airport (CYLU) at 218 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Churchill Falls airport (CZUM) at 228 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Goose Bay airport (CYYR) at 229 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Schefferville airport (CYKL) at 233 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Cartwright airport (CYCA) at 270 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)