Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Dawson Creek airport (Canada) / ICAO CYDQ/ IATA YDQ
Dawson Creek airport (Canada) is located close to Dawson Creek, Pouce Coupe at 3 mile↑, Dawson Creek at 3 mile↑, Rolla at 11 mile↑, Doe River at 18 mile↑, Demmitt at 23 mile↑, Sunset Prairie at 24 mile↑, Groundbirch at 29 mile↑, Cherry Point at 32 mile↑, Two Rivers at 33 mile↑, Taylor at 35 mile↑,
Elevation : 655 m = 2149 ft
- runway 06/24 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
aerial view of Dawson Creek
METAR for Dawson Creek airport - CYDQ
CYDQ 030000Z AUTO 34004KT 240V360 9SM CLR 22/05 A2998 RMK SLP168 DENSITY ALT 3400FT
Decoded METAR for Dawson Creek Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYDQ on Friday 3rd of September 2021 at 00:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 20 days and 481 hours and -28741 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is 22 °C = 72 °F and dew point is 5 °C = 41 °F . This correspond to 33% relative humidity.
QNH is 1015 mb = 29.97 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 340°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=168 DENSITY ALT 3400FT
TAF for Dawson Creek airport - CYDQ
CYDQ 030038Z 0301/0305 31010KT P6SM FEW240 BECMG 0301/0303 20005KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 031245Z
Decoded TAF for Dawson Creek Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYDQ on Friday 3rd of September 2021 at 00:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 20 days and 1 hours and 21 minutes ago. A 4 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Friday 3rd of September 2021 à 01:00 heure TU to Friday 3rd of September 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
0301/0305 31010KT P6SM FEW240
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 310°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
few clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m
becoming from Friday 3rd of September 2021 à 03:00 heure TU to Friday 3rd of September 2021 à 05:00 heure UTC
BECMG 0301/0303 20005KT
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 200°
nearest airports to Dawson Creek
- for Fort St John airport (CYXJ) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chetwynd airport (CYCQ) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grand Prairie airport (CYQU) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hudsons Hope airport (CYNH) at 72 mile↑
- for Peace River airport (CYPE) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mackenzie airport (CYZY) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for High Prairie airport (CZHP) at 147 mile↑
- for Prince George airport (CYXS) at 162 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)