Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Dawson Creek airport (Canada) / OACI CYDQ/ IATA YDQ
Dawson Creek is located close to Dawson Creek, Pouce Coupe at 3 mile, Dawson Creek at 3 mile, Rolla at 11 mile, Doe River at 18 mile, Demmitt at 23 mile, Sunset Prairie at 24 mile, Groundbirch at 29 mile, Cherry Point at 32 mile, Two Rivers at 33 mile, Taylor at 35 mile,
METAR for Dawson Creek airport - CYDQ
CYDQ 261200Z AUTO 30003KT 230V310 9SM FEW086 M07/M09 A2979 RMK SLP128
Decoded METAR for Dawson Creek Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYDQ on Friday 26th of March 2021 at 12:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 21 days and 1 hours and 19 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -7 °C = 19 °F and dew point is -9 °C = 16 °F . This correspond to 86% relative humidity.
QNH is 1009 mb = 29.8 inHg
Wind speed is 6 km/h = 3 kt, direction is 300°.
Clouds : few clouds at 8600 ft = 2620 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=128
TAF for Dawson Creek airport - CYDQ
CYDQ 261238Z 2613/2701 VRB03KT P6SM SCT060 BECMG 2614/2616 28010KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 261900Z
Decoded TAF for Dawson Creek Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYDQ on Friday 26th of March 2021 at 12:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 21 days and 41 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Friday 26th of March 2021 à 13:00 heure TU to Friday 26th of March 2021 à 14:00 heure UTC
2613/2701 VRB03KT P6SM SCT060
Wind 3 kt = 6 km/h, direction is °
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 6000 ft = 1830 m
becoming from Friday 26th of March 2021 à 16:00 heure TU to Saturday 27th of March 2021 à 01:00 heure UTC
BECMG 2614/2616 28010KT
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 280°
NOTAM for Dawson Creek Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Instrument approach procedure / valid from Thursday 10th of September 2020 at 16:51
A) CYDQ B) 2009101651 C) PERM
E) AMEND RNAV (GNSS) RWY 25 APCH: APCH SUMMARY WAAS TO READ CH 80088
CREATED: 10 Sep 2020 16:51:00
NOTAM Instrument approach procedure / valid from Thursday 10th of September 2020 at 16:50
A) CYDQ B) 2009101650 C) PERM
E) AMEND RNAV (GNSS) Y RWY 07 APCH: APCH SUMMARY WAAS TO READ CH
CREATED: 10 Sep 2020 16:50:00
nearest airports to Dawson Creek
- for Fort St John airport (CYXJ) at 40 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Chetwynd airport (CYCQ) at 56 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grand Prairie airport (CYQU) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Hudsons Hope airport (CYNH) at 72 mile↑
- for Peace River airport (CYPE) at 111 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mackenzie airport (CYZY) at 119 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for High Prairie airport (CZHP) at 147 mile↑
- for Prince George airport (CYXS) at 162 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)