Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Arviat airport (Canada) / OACI CYEK/ IATA YEK
Arviat is located close to Arviat, Arviat at 1 miles, Whale Cove at 89 miles, Rankin Inlet at 135 miles, Churchill at 164 miles, Goose Creek at 167 miles, Chesterfield Inlet at 189 miles, Ennadai at 227 miles, Baker Lake at 231 miles, Long Spruce at 325 miles, Gillam at 329 miles,
METAR for Arviat airport - CYEK
CYEK 131600Z 32010KT 15SM IC BKN250 M29/M32 A3045 RMK CS7 SLP313
Decoded METAR for Arviat Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYEK on Saturday 13th of February 2021 at 16:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 21 days and 13 hours and 53 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -29 °C = -20 °F and dew point is -32 °C = -26 °F . This correspond to 75% relative humidity.
QNH is 1031 mb = 30.45 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 320°.
Clouds : broken at 25000 ft = 7620 m.
Remarks : CS7 Sea Level Pressure SLP=313
TAF for Arviat airport - CYEK
CYEK 131138Z 1312/1324 30010KT P6SM FEW015 RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 131800Z
Decoded TAF for Arviat Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYEK on Saturday 13th of February 2021 at 11:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 21 days and 18 hours and 15 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Saturday 13th of February 2021 à 12:00 heure TU to Sunday 14th of February 2021 à 00:00 heure UTC
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 300°
few clouds at 1500 ft = 460 m.
NOTAM for Arviat Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Arviat
- for Whale Cove airport (CYXN) at 93 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Rankin Inlet airport (CYRT) at 135 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Churchill airport (CYYQ) at 163 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Nejanilini Lake airport (CYNN) at 169 miles↑
- for Chesterfield Inlet airport (CYCS) at 189 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tadoule Lake airport (CYBQ) at 226 miles↑
- for Ennadai Lake airport (CWJC) at 228 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Baker Lake airport (CYBK) at 230 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)