Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Inuvik airport (Canada) / OACI CYEV/ IATA YEV
Inuvik is located close to Inuvik, Inuvik at 7 miles, Aklavik at 40 miles, Tsiigehtchic at 60 miles, Fort McPherson at 70 miles, Camp Farewell at 77 miles, Tuktoyaktuk at 80 miles, Whitefish Station at 96 miles, Old Crow at 172 miles, Fort Good Hope at 192 miles, Colville Lake at 212 miles,
METAR for Inuvik airport - CYEV
CYEV 280400Z 06006KT 15SM FEW240 M34/M38 A3010 RMK CS1 SLP210
Decoded METAR for Inuvik Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYEV on Sunday 28th of February 2021 at 04:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 19 hours and 41 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -34 °C = -29 °F and dew point is -38 °C = -36 °F . This correspond to 67% relative humidity.
QNH is 1019 mb = 30.09 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 60°.
Clouds : few clouds at 24000 ft = 7320 m.
Remarks : CS1 Sea Level Pressure SLP=210
TAF for Inuvik airport - CYEV
CYEV 280038Z 2801/2813 09005KT P6SM SKC PROB30 2810/2813 1SM BR RMK NXT FCST BY 280700Z
Decoded TAF for Inuvik Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYEV on Sunday 28th of February 2021 at 00:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 23 hours and 3 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Sunday 28th of February 2021 à 01:00 heure TU to Sunday 28th of February 2021 à 13:00 heure UTC
Wind 5 kt = 9 km/h, direction is 90°
probability of 30% to have from Sunday 28th of February 2021 à 10:00 heure TU to Sunday 28th of February 2021 à 13:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 2 km = 1 sm.
NOTAM for Inuvik Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Non-directional radio beacon (from Wednesday 27th of January 2021 at 17:48 to Saturday 24th of April 2021 at 23:59)
F0205/21 NOTAMR F2694/20nQ) CZEG/QNBAS/IV/BO/AE/000/999/6820N13336W025nA) CYEV B) 2101271748 C) 2104232359nE) INUVIK NDB EV 254KHZ U/SnCREATED: 27 Jan 2021 17:48:00 nSOURCE: CYHQYNYX
airports around Inuvik
- for Aklavik airport (CYKD) at 39 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Mc Pherson airport (CZFM) at 72 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tuktoyaktuk airport (CYUB) at 79 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Old Crow airport (CYOC) at 172 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 192 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 212 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Paulatuk airport (CYPC) at 246 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 277 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)