Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
Aviation weather Kingston airport (Kingston Canada) / ICAO CYGK IATA YGK
Kingston airport (Canada) is located close to Kingston, Portsmouth at 4 mile↑, Kingston at 6 mile↑, Millhaven at 8 mile↑, Bath at 10 mile↑, Emerald at 10 mile↑, Latimer at 11 mile↑, Yarker at 14 mile↑, Newburgh at 15 mile↑, Skatepark at 17 mile↑, Greater Napanee at 18 mile↑, Napanee Downtown at 18 mile↑, Verona at 19 mile↑,
Elevation : 93 m = 305 ft
- runway 01/19 : 1524 m = 5000 ft
- runway 07/25 : 1199 m = 3934 ft
aerial view of Kingston
METAR for Kingston airport - CYGK
CYGK 190000Z 35010KT 15SM SKC 17/02 A2995 RMK SLP146 DENSITY ALT 600FT
Decoded METAR for Kingston Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYGK on Saturday, June 18, 2022 at 00:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 8 days and 213 hours and -11515 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 17 °C = 63 °F and dew point is 2 °C = 36 °F . This correspond to 36% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 19 km/h = 10 kt, direction is 350°.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=146 DENSITY ALT 600FT
TAF for Kingston airport - CYGK
CYGK 181947Z 1820/1903 36015G25KT P6SM SCT050 BECMG 1900/1902 34010KT FEW050 RMK NXT FCST BY 191200Z
Decoded TAF for Kingston Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYGK on Saturday, June 18, 2022 at 19:47 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 9 days and 1 hours and 18 minutes ago. A 7 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Saturday, June 18, 2022 à 20:00 heure TU to Saturday, June 18, 2022 à 00:00 heure UTC
1820/1903 36015G25KT P6SM SCT050
Wind 15 kt = 28 km/h with gusts at 25 kt = 46 km/h, direction is 360°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
scattered clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m
becoming from Saturday, June 18, 2022 à 02:00 heure TU to Saturday, June 18, 2022 à 03:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1900/1902 34010KT FEW050
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 340°
few clouds at 5000 ft = 1520 m
nearest airports to Kingston
- for Watertown airport (KART) at 33 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ft Drum Wheeler Air Force Base airport (KGTB) at 45 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Trenton airport (CYTR) at 47 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Smith Falls Montague airport (CYSH) at 59 mile↑
- for Oswego Co airport (KFZY) at 61 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ogdensburg International airport (KOGS) at 64 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Williamson Sodus airport (KSDC) at 73 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ottawa Carp airport (CYRP) at 81 mile↑
- for Syracuse Hancock International airport (KSYR) at 81 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Potsdam Mun airport (KPTD) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Peterborough airport (CYPQ) at 87 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ottawa Mcdonald Certier International airport (CYOW) at 88 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rome Griffiss Air Force Base airport (KRME) at 91 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Greater Rochester International airport (KROC) at 93 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ottawa Rockcliffe airport (CYRO) at 97 mile↑
- for Massena International Richards airport (KMSS) at 99 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ottawa Gatineaux airport (CYND) at 103 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Oneida County airport (KUCA) at 104 mile↑
- for Hamilton Municipal airport (KVGC) at 109 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Killaloe Bonnechere airport (CYXI) at 111 mile↑aéroport fermé
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)