Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Holman airport (Canada) / OACI CYHI/ IATA YHI
Holman is located close to Ulukhaktok, Holman at 2 miles, Cape Parry at 164 miles, Paulatuk at 177 miles, Sachs Harbour at 184 miles, Kugluktuk at 213 miles, Cambridge Bay at 322 miles, Colville Lake at 330 miles, Tuktoyaktuk at 368 miles, Mould Bay at 379 miles, Lupin at 384 miles,
METAR for Holman airport - CYHI
CYHI 242100Z 11009KT 15SM -SN OVC013 M24/M28 A2963 RMK ST8 SLP042
Decoded METAR for Holman Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYHI on Thursday 24th of December 2020 at 21:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 65 days and 21 hours and 50 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is -24°C = -11 °F and dew point is -28°C = -18 °F . This correspond to 70% relative humidity.
QNH is 1003 hPa = 29.62 inHg
Wind speed is 9 kt = 17 km/h, direction is 110°.
Clouds : overcast at 1300 ft = 400 m.
Remarks : ST8 Sea Level Pressure SLP=042
TAF for Holman airport - CYHI
CYHI 241838Z 2419/2501 06007KT P6SM FEW007 SCT012 TEMPO 2419/2501 21/2SM IC BR BKN007 RMK NXT FCST WILL BE ISSUED AT 251645Z
Decoded TAF for Holman Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYHI on Thursday 24th of December 2020 at 18:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 66 days and 12 minutes ago. A 6 hour weather forecast that is updated every 3 hours.
from Thursday 24th of December 2020 à 19:00 heure TU to Friday 25th of December 2020 à 01:00 heure UTC
Wind 7 kt = 13 km/h, direction is 60°
few clouds at 700 ft = 210 m. scattered clouds at 1200 ft = 370 m.
temporarily from Thursday 24th of December 2020 à 19:00 heure TU to Friday 25th of December 2020 à 01:00 heure UTC
Visibility is 4 km = 2.5 sm.
broken at 700 ft = 210 m.
NOTAM for Holman Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
airports around Holman
- for Paulatuk airport (CYPC) at 177 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Sachs Harbour airport (CYSY) at 185 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Coppermine (Kugluktuk?) airport (CYCO) at 214 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Cambridge Bay airport (CYCB) at 321 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 331 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tuktoyaktuk airport (CYUB) at 368 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Mould Bay airport (CYMD) at 372 miles↑
- for Lupin airport (CYWO) at 404 miles↑aéroport fermé
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)