Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Pond Inlet airport (Canada) / ICAO CYIO/ IATA YIO
Pond Inlet airport (Canada) is located close to Pond Inlet, Pond Inlet at 1 mile↑, Arctic Bay at 149 mile↑, Igloolik at 244 mile↑, Clyde River at 255 mile↑, Hall Beach at 279 mile↑, Dundas at 317 mile↑, Nunavut at 329 mile↑, Resolute at 354 mile↑, Qaanaaq at 364 mile↑, Kugaaruk at 394 mile↑,
Elevation : 55 m = 180 ft
- runway 02T/20T : 1219 m = 3999 ft
aerial view of Pond Inlet
METAR for Pond Inlet airport - CYIO
CYIO 140500Z AUTO 17008KT 9SM OVC033 M02/M07 A2975 RMK SLP081
Decoded METAR for Pond Inlet Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYIO on Tuesday 14th of September 2021 at 05:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 6 days and 162 hours and -8602 minutes ago.
Visibility is 14 km = 9 sm.
Temperature is -2 °C = 28 °F and dew point is -7 °C = 19 °F . This correspond to 69% relative humidity.
QNH is 1007 mb = 29.74 inHg
Wind speed is 15 km/h = 8 kt, direction is 170°.
Clouds : overcast at 3300 ft = 1010 m.
Remarks : Sea Level Pressure SLP=081
TAF for Pond Inlet airport - CYIO
CYIO 140038Z 1401/1413 24010KT P6SM OVC025 TEMPO 1401/1413 5SM -SN OVC012 BECMG 1402/1404 21008KT RMK FCST BASED ON AUTO OBS. NXT FCST BY 140700Z
Decoded TAF for Pond Inlet Airport (Canada)
TAF issued by CYIO on Tuesday 14th of September 2021 at 00:38 UTC Warning : this TAF is out of date, issued 6 days and 23 hours and 0 minutes ago. A 12 hour weather forecast that is updated every 6 hours.
from Tuesday 14th of September 2021 à 01:00 heure TU to Tuesday 14th of September 2021 à 02:00 heure UTC
1401/1413 24010KT P6SM OVC025
Wind 10 kt = 19 km/h, direction is 240°
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 sm.
overcast at 2500 ft = 760 m
temporarily from Tuesday 14th of September 2021 à 01:00 heure TU to Tuesday 14th of September 2021 à 13:00 heure UTC
TEMPO 1401/1413 5SM -SN OVC012
Visibility is 8 km = 5 sm.
overcast at 1200 ft = 370 m
becoming from Tuesday 14th of September 2021 à 04:00 heure TU to Tuesday 14th of September 2021 à 13:00 heure UTC
BECMG 1402/1404 21008KT
Wind 8 kt = 15 km/h, direction is 210°
NOTAM for Pond Inlet Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Non-directional radio beacon / valid from Monday 13th of September 2021 at 16:21 to Friday 24th of September 2021 at 12:00
A) CYIO B) 2109131621 C) 2109241200
E) POND INLET NDB YIO 214KHZ U/S
CREATED: 13 Sep 2021 16:21:00
Published on Monday 13th of September 2021 at 16:21
nearest airports to Pond Inlet
- for Arctic Bay airport (CYAB) at 146 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Igloolik airport (CYGT) at 245 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Clyde River airport (CYCY) at 256 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Grise Fiord airport (CYGZ) at 274 mile↑
- for Hall Beach airport (CYUX) at 280 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Thule airport (BGTL) at 315 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Resolute airport (CYRB) at 357 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Qaanaaq airport (BGQQ) at 365 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)