Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC Fort Liard airport (Canada) / ICAO CYJF/ IATA YJF
Fort Liard airport (Canada) is located close to Fort Liard, Fort Liard at 0 mile↑, Netla at 50 mile↑, Trout Lake at 77 mile↑, Fort Simpson at 133 mile↑, Naylors Landing at 136 mile↑, Berens Landing at 139 mile↑, Brownings Landing at 144 mile↑, Watson Lake at 181 mile↑, Wrigley at 208 mile, FortProvidence at 211 mile↑, Enterprise at 251 mile↑, Hay River at 264 mile↑,
Elevation : 216 m = 709 ft
- runway 02/20 : 914 m = 2999 ft
aerial view of Fort Liard
METAR for Fort Liard airport - CYJF
CYJF 121900Z 03006KT 15SM FEW055 SCT082 SCT110 OVC160 10/M00 A2995 RMK CU1AC2AC1AS4 SLP150
Decoded METAR for Fort Liard Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYJF on Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 19:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 days and 241 hours and -14354 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 10 °C = 50 °F and dew point is 0 °C = 32 °F . This correspond to 50% relative humidity.
QNH is 1014 mb = 29.94 inHg
Wind speed is 11 km/h = 6 kt, direction is 30°.
Clouds : few clouds at 5500 ft = 1680 m. scattered clouds at 8200 ft = 2500 m. scattered clouds at 11000 ft = 3350 m. overcast at 16000 ft = 4880 m.
Remarks : CU1AC2AC1AS4 Sea Level Pressure SLP=150
TAF for Fort Liard airport - CYJF
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 208 km↑
nearest airports to Fort Liard
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 129 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Watson Lake airport (CYQH) at 184 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrigley airport (CYWY) at 205 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 211 mile↑
- for Hay River airport (CYHY) at 264 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Teslin airport (CYZW) at 318 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 322 mile↑
- for Fort Norman airport (CZFN) at 330 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Rae Lakes airport (CYRA) at 333 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Yellowknife airport (CYZF) at 336 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Resolution airport (CYFR) at 337 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Deline airport (CYWJ) at 344 mileMETAR & TAF
- for Faro airport (CZFA) at 356 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Norman Wells airport (CYVQ) at 364 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Smith airport (CYSM) at 396 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Whitehorse airport (CYXY) at 396 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Fort Good Hope airport (CYGH) at 445 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Lutselk'e airport (CYLK) at 449 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Mayo airport (CYMA) at 465 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Tommy Kochon airport (CYVL) at 476 mile↑METAR & TAF
- METAR : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC : France DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr), Espagne ENAIRE (https://aip.enaire.es)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)