Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Fort Liard airport (Canada) / OACI CYJF/ IATA YJF
Fort Liard is located close to Fort Liard, Fort Liard at 0 mile, Netla at 50 mile, Trout Lake at 77 mile, Fort Simpson at 133 mile, Naylors Landing at 136 mile, Berens Landing at 139 mile, Brownings Landing at 144 mile, Watson Lake at 181 mile, Wrigley at 208 mile, FortProvidence at 211 mile,
METAR for Fort Liard airport - CYJF
CYJF 032200Z 22004KT 200V270 15SM VCSH FEW065TCU SCT096 BKN130 BKN220 20/01 A2978 RMK TCU2AC1AC1CI2 R00 AFT 12Z 0 LAST STFD OBS/NXT 041400Z SLP089 DENSITY ALT 1600FT
Decoded METAR for Fort Liard Airport (Canada)
METAR issued by CYJF on Thursday 4th of June 2020 at 22:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 321 days and 13 hours and 37 minutes ago.
Visibility is 24 km = 15 sm.
Temperature is 20 °C = 68 °F and dew point is 1 °C = 34 °F . This correspond to 28% relative humidity.
QNH is 1008 mb = 29.77 inHg
Wind speed is 7 km/h = 4 kt, direction is 220°.
Clouds : few clouds at 6500 ft = 1980 m. scattered clouds at 9600 ft = 2930 m. broken at 13000 ft = 3960 m. broken at 22000 ft = 6710 m.
Remarks : tower cumulus 2AC1AC1CI2 R00 AFT 12Z 0 LAST STFD OBS/NXT 041400Z Sea Level Pressure SLP=089 DENSITY ALT 1600FT
TAF for Fort Liard airport - CYJF
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 208 km↑
NOTAM for Fort Liard Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
No NOTAM provided by ICAO
nearest airports to Fort Liard
- for Fort Simpson airport (CYFS) at 129 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Watson Lake airport (CYQH) at 184 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Wrigley airport (CYWY) at 205 mile
- for Fort Providence airport (CYJP) at 211 mile↑
- for Hay River airport (CYHY) at 264 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Teslin airport (CYZW) at 318 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Ross River airport (CYDM) at 322 mile↑
- for Fort Norman airport (CZFN) at 330 mile↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)